[PC] Seiren Harp (1 Viewer)

Mebius

Potential Patron
This one's an RPG made in RPG Maker XP. You play the role of a purple-haired woman who gets stranded on an island. And, apparently, she's the only female on the whole island. There's a lot of getting raped by other men and humanoid male creatures, which the game portrays with still images, text and sound effects. There's also one single tentacle scene with a kraken. The main character shows up on the screen as she speaks and her expression and appearance changes with the dialogue and how much clothing she's wearing, which is actually pretty cool. I personally didn't enjoy the game a whole lot, mostly because I just don't like the dikey character design, but it has enough of a following that I'm surprised it hasn't already been posted. Unless it's posted in the club house, in which case I'll look pretty stupid.

The game itself is in Japanese, but playing it isn't exactly hard because the game doesn't allow you to leave the area you need to be in until you hit free roaming mode just before the final dungeon, at which point everything is optional except finding the earplugs and heading to the aforementioned dungeon. The most difficult thing is figuring out how to trigger certain scenes. There are a lot of threads about this game in a lot of different places, but I don't believe anyone's ever made an actual walkthrough. Just ask if you need help somewhere. I remember enough of the game that I can at least give pointers.

I've included my completed save data which you can use to view all of the CGs if you're lazy or can't figure out how to get a certain scene; I'm pretty sure I got just about everything. Or you can just delete it. Also included is a short text document detailing how to enable nude mode, which allows you to determine how much clothing the heroine is wearing at any given time by pressing the cancel and confirm buttons.

Edit: You need the Japanese RTP for RPG Maker XP to run Japanese RPG Maker XP games. It should seem obvious, but I forgot. Somehow. Anyway, download link to the RTP added. Note that it probably won't work without Japanese fonts installed since all of the file names would become gibberish without them. As far as I know, you do not need an actual copy of RPG Maker XP.

Game:
Links dead

RTP:
Links dead

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wtfz

None actually posted anything here. The game is pretty good, but after a while it gets a bit boring. Well thx :D

gelodsanti

Potential Patron
To bad nobody ever has the game. If someone have one, upload it right away in mediafire or something right away, cause I'm doing it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.