SeaQuester's artwork (1 Viewer)

SeaQuester

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone. I'm a new member, and I noticed folks are posting some of the artwork they've created in this Forum. Here are some of the various pics I've created in 3D programs like Daz Studio and Poser...

Attachments

• Genesis-3-character-test-b.jpg
    Genesis-3-character-test-b.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Elizabeth-test-a.jpg
    Elizabeth-test-a.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 168
  • Desert-Flower-b.jpg
    Desert-Flower-b.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Blue-dress-c.jpg
    Blue-dress-c.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Gen-8-F-character-tests-a.jpg
    Gen-8-F-character-tests-a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
WOW... you made these yourself? May I see more lol

SeaQuester

Vivacious Visitor
Also, not sure how to convert the pics to thumbnails. If someone could show me how, I'll do it in the future.
:cool:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Wow, these are really good :D
Do you make them from scratch or just edit existing templates? FYI, if it is the later, that’s still amazing xD

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Also, not sure how to convert the pics to thumbnails. If someone could show me how, I'll do it in the future.
When you are making your post, after you click on 'Attach files' and select the file, you should see a small image of the picture. In that small image you should see the word "Insert...". Click on the word Insert and a drop down menu will appear. Select the word "Thumbnail"
Very respectfully,
fleet

SeaQuester

Vivacious Visitor
Yes, I've done them in the past. The way I handle commissions is you send me a private message, telling me what kind of images you want, and the number of images you'd like to tell your story, being as descriptive as possible. Then I reply on whether I want to do the project, and let you know what I'll charge for completing it. We trade info on where to send the images to, and I use Patreon for payments. And I reserve the right to post any images I create in my other online galleries.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Lol what’s a ballpark figure? xD and idc if you send the pics to my mother lol it’s your work, do whatever you want with it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.