SDT looking for .swf (1 Viewer)

Ryn

Potential Patron
iv been looking for the SDT source file for modding and i cant find it any where iv try'ed converting it but that dose not work so if anyone could help that would be awsome

stuntcock

Content Creator
iv been looking for the SDT source file for modding and i cant find it any where iv try'ed converting it but that dose not work so if anyone could help that would be awsome
SDT.fla was never shared. We don't have the actual source files for the game.

SDT.swf can be found within the Loader package. It can be decompiled via the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, which will allow you to make some direct changes (such as replacing sprites and sounds). Any serious modding projects should use Loader modding techniques instead of decompile-and-replace. This is especially true with AS3 scripts, because direct modification of decompiled scripts tends to break the game. If you create a standalone mod then your output files can be effectively shared with other people, and used in combination with other mods.

If you're looking to create new content (such as clothing or hairstyles) then you should check out the Import template or Mod template.

If you can describe your project (or goals, or skills, or whatever) in greater detail then I'll try to provide more specific guidance, suggestions, or samples.

Ryn

Potential Patron
ahh ok thank you for the info im just to put this on to a phone and wanted to mess around see if i can put the loader and the game into one file but from what im seeing that mite not be possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.