SDT Discord Server (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Huh. Hadn't seen this yet, so queue my surprise when the icon is a screenshot of a my cousin character :P

NoImdirtydan

Potential Patron
Huh. Hadn't seen this yet, so queue my surprise when the icon is a screenshot of a my cousin character :P
Yeah I came across it after about 2 hours of browsing mods and threads lol. I feel navigation here can be a little hit and miss sometimes but that may just be me being new to the forum and all.

sclover13

Content Creator
Try clicking this link ->invitation to join undertow discord
You'll have to create an account and give them an e-mail address to get access.
H heretocomment6699
As well (and partnered with the UTC Discord) there is the Official SDT Discord Server: https://discord.gg/fvva67sSHb

The original link in this thread was linked to that discord server. The primary difference between the two is that the SDT Server is laser-focused on SDT modding, finding and distributing mods, and quickly fielding questions and help regarding modding and implementing the mods in the game.

Considering the UTC is potentially going offline in the next few days we are actively trying to preserve the sdt mods, content, and information that have been graciously hosted here for so long.

sclover13

Content Creator
I get the "Unable to accept invite" error. Does anyone know how to fix?
Sorry you're not able to get the link to work for you!

I just checked the links and it seems that they're still active.

Just in case you can try this link:

Since I couldn't find a reason for the link not to work on our end, I went a Googling.

PabloBarcock

Potential Patron
Sorry you're not able to get the link to work for you!

I just checked the links and it seems that they're still active.

Just in case you can try this link:

Since I couldn't find a reason for the link not to work on our end, I went a Googling.

this doesn't work for me, Is there any way to get a personal invitation or something like that to make sure you get into the server? because I do not seem to be able to join the server anyway. If someone can contact an admin or the owner of the server to renew the link I would be really thankful

Last edited:

sclover13

Content Creator
this doesn't work for me, Is there any way to get a personal invitation or something like that to make sure you get into the server? because I do not seem to be able to join the server anyway. If someone can contact an admin or the owner of the server to renew the link I would be really thankful
Is it possible that you were banned from the server for some reason? If your account is hijacked and you are spamming you may have been banned.

If that's not the case try this link:

PabloBarcock

Potential Patron
Is it possible that you were banned from the server for some reason? If your account is hijacked and you are spamming you may have been banned.

If that's not the case try this link:
no, unfortunately i've never been able to join so I couldn't be banned
the link that you sent me also didn't work

sclover13

Content Creator
no, unfortunately i've never been able to join so I couldn't be banned
the link that you sent me also didn't work
Are you attempting to access on iOS? They have certain rules against nsfw that you first have accept or something in settings.
If you're using iOS to access discord look that up in Google and then try the link again.

PabloBarcock

Potential Patron
Are you attempting to access on iOS? They have certain rules against nsfw that you first have accept or something in settings.
If you're using iOS to access discord look that up in Google and then try the link again.
nah, windows 11 pc, nothing else, but im getting desperate at this point

RokPhenix

Content Creator
if you use the app, try with a browser.
try several browsers.
try several version of the app.
try another devices like a mobile.

DFSIR

Vivacious Visitor
is the discord still active? it's telling me to go to a channel I don't have access to in order to see the rest of the channels

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.