School's Out for SHADO (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
(Holy crap, I hate that title... but can't think of anything clever...)
First part of the story I was working on. Like I said it's going to be a shortish story, mainly focusing on action... Using characters from people on Discord who asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koikatsu-2019-10-13-06-58-31.png
“Well… why do YOU think we’re here?” Christine said the the brunette walking beside her.
“I dunno… Miss Lee’s so paranoid, I bet she brought us for no reason. Probably making a phone call or just working late. You know how she is sometimes.” The girl responded as they stepped through the doorway.

The cool night air made both of them shiver slightly as walked out. Christine turned to the other girl… “Princess”. Her nickname started as a joke a few years ago, but she embraced it so much so that Christine had trouble remembering her name.

“What? You don’t think there’s agents around every corner waiting and we need to stay vigilant” Christine said in her best Miss Lee impression. Her voice suddenly stern and overly serious.

Princess giggled, as they stopped just outside the door, “Our mission is important! It’s going to change the world!” She said in a similar voice.

“Yeah and…” Christine started but was immediately cut off as a hand covered her mouth pulling her back. “Mmmmppphh!” She cried as her body pressed against the unseen attacker’s.
Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-20-48.png
“Christi….” Princess started to say…

“JP… quit fucking around…” An annoyed voice said from behind. Before the girl could turn to see it, a fist slammed into the back of the brunette’s head. Her eyes rolling back as her eyes closed and she fell to the ground in a heap.
Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-30-54.png

“You got it Grandma!” Agent Jollypops said giving her the thumbs up with her free hand. The girl still struggling… She moved her other hand over her mouth, the small amount of poison on her gloves causing the girl to slowly lose consciousness.
Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-44-56.png Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-44-18.png

(PART TWO COMING SOON)

Attachments

• Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-31-01.png
    Koikatsu-2019-10-13-07-31-01.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 253
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.