Schoolgirls watching (New background added 9th July 2013) (1 Viewer)

The Hermit

Potential Patron
My first attempt at a background:

Attachments

• schoolgirls-watching.jpg
    schoolgirls-watching.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 15,912
  • schoolgirls-watching-2.jpg
    schoolgirls-watching-2.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 10,098
  • schoolgirls-watching-2a.jpg
    schoolgirls-watching-2a.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 7,948
  • schoolgirls-watching-2b.jpg
    schoolgirls-watching-2b.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 7,094
  • schoolgirls-watching-3.jpg
    schoolgirls-watching-3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 7,626

The Hermit

Potential Patron
Re: Schoolgirls watching

I'll be honest, I had no idea what they came from. I found the original pic by doing a google search, and then edited it.

Here is the original:

Attachments

• k-on-ep-3-51.jpg
    k-on-ep-3-51.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 3,071
  • schoolgirllineup-copy-160823.jpeg
    schoolgirllineup-copy-160823.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 1,735

karlpaws

Potential Patron
I had an idea, and when I started working on it I ran into some problems.. so some questions:

Did you do each of the girls and the add them into the single image, or did you do the whole lineup all at once? Could we get individual girls posted?

Do you have them on a non-white background? I was trying to add them to other backgrounds with the intention of writing dialog from them as voyeurs or hecklers but the white background and white shirt are the same color, so it did not work well.

I've tried to change the background myself, but there is a bit of a blur around the figures... which can be fixed, but I do not want to put all that work in if you already have them in another format (possibly in layered / non flattened version or something?)

The Hermit

Potential Patron
karlpaws said:
I had an idea, and when I started working on it I ran into some problems.. so some questions:

Did you do each of the girls and the add them into the single image, or did you do the whole lineup all at once? Could we get individual girls posted?

Do you have them on a non-white background? I was trying to add them to other backgrounds with the intention of writing dialog from them as voyeurs or hecklers but the white background and white shirt are the same color, so it did not work well.

I've tried to change the background myself, but there is a bit of a blur around the figures... which can be fixed, but I do not want to put all that work in if you already have them in another format (possibly in layered / non flattened version or something?)

The original pics as I found them in Google are posted above.

Your only option, if you can't find other pics, is to cut them out I'm afraid...

karlpaws

Potential Patron
Did you create your backgrounds based on those, or use a tool / image editor to morph them from that version to your style?

I was hoping you had a pre-posted work in progress version, but it sounds like you did not do them the way I thought, and so you won't have anything like that.

The Hermit

Potential Patron
karlpaws said:
Did you create your backgrounds based on those, or use a tool / image editor to morph them from that version to your style?

I was hoping you had a pre-posted work in progress version, but it sounds like you did not do them the way I thought, and so you won't have anything like that.

Workflow was basically cut out characters, scale to size, set canvas size, and sort out shadows/distance blurring.

No WIP pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.