Scarlet Blade Wonder Woman Whipper Mod (2 Viewers)

SBModder

Content Creator
This was sort of a request, that was fun to make! This changes the default lingerie, to a wonder woman lingerie.I hope you guys like it, since i had to add my touch to it because it look plain, without it.What i do for my lingerie is that I look up a picture and then i convert that into normal looking wearable clothes. Its not as easy as it sounds. Its actually pretty hard
Thanks to Shadow, for providing the nude textures, and making all of my lingerie mods possible :)
07_26_11_11_13.jpg 07_26_11_17_55.jpg 07_26_11_18_24.jpg 07_26_11_18_54.jpg

download here :) -----> deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:

xhion24

Potential Patron
Whoa sugoi!!! Really look to a Amazoness of Paradise Island. I love all your Whipper mods because i like whippers, but can you do similars to Defender, is the second char who have a good body.

SBModder

Content Creator
Sure but lmk, which of my whipper costumes, you want for the defender, ill convert them :) :D

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Defenders need some more mods TwT one of the sexyest chars with mod lacking xnx DE ftw xD

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Defenders need some more mods TwT one of the sexyest chars with mod lacking xnx DE ftw xD

Please don't use twitter/text here. We are an international forum, and some of our members use web translators to read posts.
I am a native English speaker, and I have no idea what you mean by TwT, xnx, DE, and ftw.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Nopi

Potential Patron
Please don't use twitter/text here. We are an international forum, and some of our members use web translators to read posts.
I am a native English speaker, and I have no idea what you mean by TwT, xnx, DE, and ftw.

Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Agreed. Anyway. Not wanting to invoke anybody's anger, I'll TRY to translate what I know or can assume, to help those with translators out there and until the poster corrects us. :)

TwT - Probably a smiley icon. I know T.T signifies closed teary eyes in some places.
xnx - maybe another smiley icon I have never seen?
DE - Probably means Defender.
ftw - Usually means "for the win".

Now for the on topic comment. It's a nice mod, though because how the Whipper mesh is made, mostly down there at the nsfw spots, I haven't poured too much attention to it. Also, the fact that unless you are uber rich or are in good favor with a play to win guild/group, leveling up multiple characters on this game just to obtain their outfits is ridiculously tedious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.