Saving Customs Chars with Imported Hair (1 Viewer)

Mr.H

Potential Patron
im having trouble saving characters with imported mods like clothing or wings/tails and whatever is this a thing? ive followed the walkthrough (to the best of my ability) but im not really sure what im doing. when i try to save it says the path is not complete.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mr.H said:
im having trouble saving characters with imported mods like clothing or wings/tails and whatever is this a thing? ive followed the walkthrough (to the best of my ability) but im not really sure what im doing. when i try to save it says the path is not complete.

Not possible yet without loader. Any swf mods require manual loading otherwise.

Mr.H

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Mr.H said:

Not possible yet without loader. Any swf mods require manual loading otherwise.

ya im using the loader i can load manually just fine but sometimes i want to remove something or i put something on that i dont like and i cant take it of (unless i just restart the loader)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mr.H said:
sometimes i want to remove something or i put something on that i dont like and i cant take it of (unless i just restart the loader)

The reset button on the mod loading menu should remove all currently loaded mods which allow for it.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Mr.H said:
The reset button on the mod loading menu should remove all currently loaded mods which allow for it.

yea it seams like none of them allow it though :P

You do realize that my statement only really applies to bugged mods, right?
If you're experiencing an issue you should help me help you sort it out.
Are you saying that after loading mods you're completely unable to remove them?

Mr.H

Potential Patron
You do realize that my statement only really applies to bugged mods, right?
If you're experiencing an issue you should help me help you sort it out.
Are you saying that after loading mods you're completely unable to remove them?

lol i didn't realize it was a bug, my mistake. yea ill load say angelwings.swf and i loads fine but if i click the arrow next to the button for loading mods nothing happens. i have the loader for 17.2b and just using the mods that came with the download. i have done a little with the mod manager but im not sure im using it correctly.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Waitaminute...
Are you aware of how to access the loaders menu?
Hover you mouse close to the bottom right edge of the screen and a tab should appear. Hover over that and a white (Not standard blue) menu should pop out. In that menu there is a button labelled "Reset", click that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.