Save Dan (new iOS game with all female enemies) (1 Viewer)

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
So there's this free game called Save Dan, it's very mediocre, similar to lots of other F2P mobile games where it's an FPS where you stand still and look around and shoot enemies, slowly buy gun upgrades, etc.

The unique thing about it is that all the enemies are buxom scantily-clad lady "zombies". They say sexually suggestive things as they approach Dan, the guy you're supposed to protect.

The variety of outfits the girls wear is somewhat impressive, the models are recycled a lot but so far I've seen maybe 8 different outfits.
There's some boob jiggle when they walk, upskirt potential when they ragdoll in certain positions, heads and limbs flying when they explode.

Ryona is very rare on mobile from my experience, so this might be a decent quick distraction for the ladykiller on the go.

Negatives:
-no death moans from the girls; in fact, hardly any sound effects at all.
-gameplay is meh. I don't see this game making much money because the microtransactions cost way too much, and there's no real need to upgrade guns cuz head shots are always one hit kills.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a link to the game would be thoughtful.:wat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.