Sandman_2010's hair imports (81 hairs) Update 01/21/18 (Earth-chan) (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Since it was a videogame reference picture, I didn't know how to draw her too well, this is what I could do:

IdKEFsZ.png
b4PKWSp.png
The only difference is that one has a little "shine" added. If you like it you can upload her to the resource manager if you wish.

If for some reason you can't access the pictures, tell me and I'll upload them to Mega.

Looks pretty nice, thanks a lot! If it isn't too much trouble, could you just make a version without the circlet?

ineedhelpplsm8

Content Creator
Sorry, I don't like the character too much, are there some other characters you wish for?
Of course! How about Cherche or Mathilda from Fire Emblem? If not, then what might interest you? I have plenty of ideas but little talent lol.

Attachments

• Mathilda_Echoes.png
    Mathilda_Echoes.png
    196.3 KB · Views: 265
  • SoV_Mathilda.png
    SoV_Mathilda.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 213
  • Serge.(Fire.Emblem).full.1443330.jpg
    Serge.(Fire.Emblem).full.1443330.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 227

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Of course! How about Cherche or Mathilda from Fire Emblem? If not, then what might interest you? I have plenty of ideas but little talent lol.
I like both of those, Mathilda mostly, have you searched the forums for fire emblem hairs? There was one user that made a lot of those, maybe he did those characters too?

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Sadly there's next to no art for her, official or unofficial. There's a few things on here, but nothing from the side: Mathilda
I tried to search for a few reference shots, but found none. The thing with this kind of characters is that i have to imagine how she would look sideways, so it's harder than just looking at a picture. Are there some other characters that catch your attention?, it doesn't matter if there are a lot of them, after all we can just select the ones that are easier to do first. As for Mathilda, I think I can make her, but I won't start her yet. Also, If you give me the name and the series they are from I can perform a search in google (so that you don't have to search pictures of everyone and upload them here).

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
We discourage uploading images to Undertow for SDT requests. We prefer that images for SDT requests be uploaded to an image host site such as IMGUR, and that links to IMGUR be posted here.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ineedhelpplsm8

Content Creator
I tried to search for a few reference shots, but found none. The thing with this kind of characters is that i have to imagine how she would look sideways, so it's harder than just looking at a picture. Are there some other characters that catch your attention?, it doesn't matter if there are a lot of them, after all we can just select the ones that are easier to do first. As for Mathilda, I think I can make her, but I won't start her yet. Also, If you give me the name and the series they are from I can perform a search in google (so that you don't have to search pictures of everyone and upload them here).
Sure! Thanks for being so helpful!

Fire Emblem
Palla
Linde
Cecil
Delthea
Genny
Ishtar
Echidna
Shanna
Gwendolyn
Cecilia
Marisa
Tana
L'arachel
Lucia
Elincia
Vika
Jill
Ilyana
Marcia
Say'ri
Hana

Blazblue
Izayoi

Xenoblade
Melia
Mia
Irina
Alexa
Celica

Golden Sun
Karis
Mia
Jenna

Guilty Gear
Kum
Millia

Final Fantasy
Lid
Aranea
Gentiana
Cidney
Jessie
Beatrix
Lyse
Yda
Minflia
Yshtola
Materia
Agrias

Zelda
Sagessa
Jules
Orielle
Karane
Mila
Impa (Warriors)
Marin

Nier
A2

Under Night In-Birth
Phonon
Wagner
Yuzuriha
Orie

Persona
Makoto
Hifumi

Soul Calibur
Hilde

And probably a lot more I'm forgetting
Sorry about the massive list, but I figured I might as well just put everything here and let you decide what you like.

ineedhelpplsm8

Content Creator
We discourage uploading images to Undertow for SDT requests. We prefer that images for SDT requests be uploaded to an image host site such as IMGUR, and that links to IMGUR be posted here.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Sorry about that! I'll keep that in mind in the future.

sandman_2010

Content Creator
Sorry about the massive list, but I figured I might as well just put everything here and let you decide what you like.

I think it would be better if we talked through private message, can you send me one? (I can't access your profile in order to do so).

Nohrian Scum

Potential Patron

Fire Emblem
Palla
Linde
Cecil
Delthea
Genny
Ishtar
Echidna
Shanna
Gwendolyn
Cecilia
Marisa
Tana
L'arachel
Lucia
Elincia
Vika
Jill
Ilyana
Marcia
Say'ri
Hana

Blazblue
Izayoi

Xenoblade
Melia
Mia
Irina
Alexa
Celica

Golden Sun
Karis
Mia
Jenna

Guilty Gear
Kum
Millia

Final Fantasy
Lid
Aranea
Gentiana
Cidney
Jessie
Beatrix
Lyse
Yda
Minflia
Yshtola
Materia
Agrias

Zelda
Sagessa
Jules
Orielle
Karane
Mila
Impa (Warriors)
Marin

Nier
A2

Under Night In-Birth
Phonon
Wagner
Yuzuriha
Orie

Persona
Makoto
Hifumi

Soul Calibur
Hilde

And probably a lot more I'm forgetting
Ooh, Echidna from Fire Emblem is a good choice. I would love to see her in SDT. Should I find some good side view pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.