Saints Row IV Gorgeous Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

grimfolse

Potential Patron
Awesome. Looks great.

Anyone else has a preference for ideal breast size in this game? 100% looked a bit off to me from some angles even in the PS3 version.

V

Valtres12

Can anyone please tell me why i cannot download this? every time i click the link it opens up a new page and just stays loading.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
This is an old thread (2013). I suspect that the file is no longer at the host site, or that the host site no longer exists.
I've sent a PM to blackfire.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

C

Caleb Jukes

i installed the mod and it doesn't work... i don't understand according to the text i just have to put it into the SRIV directory but it didn't work. it's installed in the C drive.

DadaFlicKer713

Potential Patron
Thank You So much guys... :)
2020 & Its still working like a charm...no issues..!!
and also thanks for the instructions, its really simple ...:smile:

ksntx

Potential Patron
I installed this mod as instructed (The game was installed using Steam) and when I create a new character I still see all the same options for creating it, it doesn't look like copying those files over changed anything. Any ideas?

Thank You So much guys... :)
2020 & Its still working like a charm...no issues..!!
and also thanks for the instructions, its really simple ...:smile:
How did you figure it out? It's not working for me. The game was installed using Steam

DadaFlicKer713

Potential Patron
I installed this mod as instructed (The game was installed using Steam) and when I create a new character I still see all the same options for creating it, it doesn't look like copying those files over changed anything. Any ideas?

How did you figure it out? It's not working for me. The game was installed using Steam
Actually, I didn't use steam. downloaded it externally.
Maybe its a problem with steam..IdK

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.