Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (22 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
The weird thing about Atelier Resleriana and why they are EoS'ing is the fact they completed the story. A first.

---

Btw (a bit of an old version, just go to 'gamebin' section and one of the installers lets you play in practice mode)
 

Thief

Club Regular
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
The weird thing about Atelier Resleriana and why they are EoS'ing is the fact they completed the story. A first.
The only other case I can think of is Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, which also decided to end after wrapping up their story.

And then Squeenix proceeded to make several mobile flops, derp. Let's hope Duellum can endure.

Honestly, this kinda sucks in a way. I understand the game closing down because it didn't do well, but closing down because it was completed and not being preserved like any other game is a waste.
---

Btw (a bit of an old version, just go to 'gamebin' section and one of the installers lets you play in practice mode)
This was a surprise. I came across news that XDZW was rescued after years, lol. I think the only characters we are missing are some alt costumes, but otherwise Ryonaneer covered all the characters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top


Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.