Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (20 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
At least, I don't have to worry about Epic 7 Seven (since you guys are all over it), but since there are a bunch of data miners out there, I'm sure someone's sprite ripped it... unless it's a bunch of parts that you need to piece together. I wish someone ripped off the graphics from Dragonblaze.

I think I got 10 more JPN PS2 games to go through (unless my order from JPN comes in before I'm done these) before I move to the JPN PSX then move to the US PS2/PSX games. (I'm slowly working on my games on the PS3 / PSP / NDS).

(Ah sorry, I'm going to do more tests until I'm satisfied here.)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh, I have to try and fight Sol in Arena to get it to work, do you know another character who can do the knock up/down ability?

Tmada

Casual Client
Charles skill 2 and Captain Rickoris skill 3 sorta but not really. Sez and Specimen Sez skill 3 with no knockdown. Both Ken's skill 2 knockdown as well with ML Ken's being a counter to a crit. The Kens are best outside of Sol.

And Mont is getting a specialty change real soon too. I was looking for a rip but no luck. I see game mechanics and the voices but not much in the way of art.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
A little bit something

By the way, Lorina was knocked out in the story on world difficulty....

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
검과차원 Sword of Fantasy (Mobile) all the characters that I have are completed.
El Chronicle (Mobile) all the characters that I have are completed.
Crystal Hearts (Mobile) all the characters that I have are completed.

Nearing the end of my JPN PS2 games (JPN PSX is next).
- YouTube Release Video List

Found this Korean keyboard (better than Lexilogos)
- Korean Keyboard - 한국어 키보드 - Type Korean Online

---

Taking a small break, seems coughing too much fractured one (or two) of my ribs as well ripping some muscle. -_-

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I just have this one sporadic cough which seems difficult to get rid of though while I was sick I was literally coughing non stop sometimes and that caused the strain on my muscles and ribs...

- Who pre-reg for Granblue Fantasy?

Thief

Club Regular
I tried, but no luck, sadly. Still, doesn't seem there are stuns on it. In general ArkSys games don't have it, Guilty Gear seems to be their sole exception.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
why can't he just include the full sequence? (stun + wake up) What's wrong with people nowadays... lol

besides, I really wished there's an English voiceover (or on any game with the dizzied lines, with a language I understand) I usually love to listen to Japanese voice actors, but in this scenario I just want to hear something I could understand

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Okay, seriously?! The guy had the vids for a month or so and was steadily uploading them and the moment I share them he takes them all down =V

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Heheh that second voice is totally morgana from P5 haha. I bet it is.
Are these chatacters in the game already? Have not seen yet.

Renyonar

Vivacious Visitor
Angelic Montmorency should have new sounds, but I haven't been able to find any rips of her voice yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.