Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (8 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Uh, yeah, I was talking about the Axe Girl and the Blonde Girl in DQ11, didn't know about the little girl, though. I dunno about preferences in that stuff, but eh... not gonna judge, sexual preferences are the most abstract thing possible >_> I mean, think about the weird stuff we like after all.

I genuinely thought the Scientist Lady was some sort of midget... I mean, how in cartoons smart people are drawn as unusually short and how LoZ does have a very stylized design and all.

Still it was worth a shot what I mentioned to see if it could work on DQ11, but don't worry about it.

Wondering about something, in a Switch can you record your gameplay like you can in a PS4 and transfer your data to another Switch?

Alts would be sweet for Smash U, let's see what comes out. Dual audio would be cool as well, (hope they can get Steve Burton back for Cloud, as much as I love Takahiro Sakurai's performance, hearing Jap only Cloud in an English game is... odd.)

And yeah, new Zelda = <3

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I f---ing hate this youtube studio (beta)... I go to classic editor, save changes, sends me back to fricking studio, go back to classical editor, brings up a 'questionnaire/survey' on youtube studio... and this process repeats every time I edit a video. I need a function where I don't NEED to make money and don't have these stupid things on my dashboard.

---

Pandora & Ruby removed all his/her videos :(

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Well, his profile in that channel says this (translated with Google translate from japanese):

Channel is undergoing relocation. In the relocation destination, we have set it to "private release", so please take a look from the playlist. Pandora & Ruby 再生リストからどうぞ I did not think that it could be seen by many people so far. Witty words do not come up and it is almost impossible to reply, but it is encouraging. Thank you very much.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ah, I did a quick look at it, if I had my dictionary, I could've translated, still I am bad with kanji.

This is awesome (action figure mode)... oh, she's into yuri...

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I don't judge people for fetishes but kids are a whole other thing. And it's pretty weird to me that so many recent games keeeeep coming up with silly reasons to have characters who are adults TECHNICALLY but "trapped in a kid body". This girl from DQ11, Nowi in Fire Emblem, and that scientist in BOTW. The only boy I can think of with this is that one from Majora's Mask and that was a little weird, too, since he was being romantic with a grown woman. The one that really bothers me tho is Nowi because she is wearing so little clothes and you are supposed to have a baby with her and just...ecccchhhhh

People are into lolli stuff sometimes, that is what itis but I just don't like big games having that stuff i guess. when you are sexually abused as a kid maybe it changes how you look at this stuff i don't know.

As for DQ11 like I said I did record a lot of clips of stuff I found.

PS4 can record stuff up to 1 hour long, Switch can, too, but only 30 seconds long. I have a capture device tho so for this stuff on Switch I will use that.

Hm so what's up with Pandora and Ruby? That second channel is all private. They're moving all their videos to second channel, making it private, then making playlists from the first channel so you can see them? Is that it?

Thief

Club Regular
Yeah, I see what you mean. We all have our limits and lines we don't cross. I by no means am saying you should like or even be okay with that sort of stuff, you have every right to dislike it and avoid it. All I am saying is to take a "live and let live" approach to things, if someone likes loli, shota or whatever you have no obligation to be okay with it, just leave that person be minding his/her own business.

And, of course, there are things that are indeed wrong: if someone in real life is getting hurt in one way or another by someone's hobby or anything, that's a big no-no.

Anyhow, more Epic 7 stuff:

(0:20 - 2:17)
(4:17- 5:07)
(3:53 - 4:12 - 5:44 - 6:32 - 6:50)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Neato you're collecting them as well. Let's try to add vids of characters we haven't found yet,

Meantime, came across this:

(5:09 - 6:17)

Animation is nice and the girl is rather cute, I found it amusing they used the animation in cutscenes so we get a good look. Perhaps in the rest of the game it's used again for other characters in cutscenes as well.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
SoulSeeker was a game I used to play, losing a stage gave you their dizzy/stun mode as well as tapping on the char on the main menu, but the gacha in that game is horrible.

I did a few videos on the game, but all chars kinda have a normal, awakened, and super awakened

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Hmm, I might log into the game and get the rest of the characters, this was when I was recording off my other phone because I didn't know of the record function (the game needs a huge amount of your time, and I don't have time for it):

- Video deleted for I am upgrading to a HQ version -

---

"Super Kung Fu All-Stars" has stun, but there are just so many scrubs that appear that knock you out of it. -_-

Not sure if these games have stuns (these games must be on Android, cause they not on iOS):
- Star Summoners
- Project Tokyo Dolls
- Ouroboros Project
- Shinobi Master Senran Kagura
- Greed Island (Hunter x Hunter)
- Soul Ark

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Just a heads up that our favorite game King's raid has released a new character, which might have forgot to wear her shirt and her animation is pretty solid too ;)

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Whatever you can get even if it is brief is welcome, so no worries. I'll take a look at the games you listed and let you know if I find something.

Also, KIng of Fighters All Stars, found Kula's dizzy animation (similar to Athena's):

(4:18 - 6:57)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I can probably record the stun animations of the characters I haven't done, but I really wanted a lot more, but the controllers just keep switching to a random action which is really annoying part.

- Updated Final Chronicles, Soul Seeker, Phantomgate, and King's Raid, I'll be recording some videos while I'm watching my friend's cat. I'm still missing like 20+ female characters from Soul Seeker (I don't think that counts the phases: 6* / 6* awakened / 7*
- There are now 1000+ videos on my site (and yes I do delete the old version videos if I get an updated one)... yet there is still too much to do

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Keep up the good work, Zaysha.

Also:

fgoアーケードスノウ

This user has Gate Grand Order arcade stuff, most his vids have the stun animations of some characters. Not so much stun animations though as looking down, but it counts. Hope Tamamo gets added.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Nice! Lots of new ones, love to see more King's Raid. Have you done the Archer Yanne yet? She is one of my fav character designs in all of these mobile games. From ones you just posted I like Veronica and Erze's a lot~

I'm kinda bummed from the big Smash Bros leak going around, if it's true we really don't have any new ladies coming to Smash. No one that's really brand new you know? Other than Inkling, Isabelle, but again that's not really my thing. We will have Daisy, that will be nice, but I'm sure it'll be the same as Peach's. Although it sounds like Ultimate will have more detail in its facial expressions...?? Hmm will have to see how that goes...

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ooo, thanks for me reminding me that I have to do Yanne.

Shin Na Zuki just released a new female, but in order for me to access 'Action Figure' I gotta get their affinity to lvl 4 which isn't too hard, just takes a couple of days. -_- Then I'm going to do some animation of some of the females of Dragon Blaze... ah so much to do...

Alchemist Code is doing Fullmetal Alchemist collab for a month, so the only female they releasing is Hawkeye (though I doubt I'm going to aim for her, going to save my gems for better chars).

---

And totally unrelated ryona... I found a JPN game on the US iPhone Store where you basically stare at a koi pond and capture goldfish... capturing goldfish then turn to either healing or attack blasts targeting the invader that's invading the koi pond.
- Goldfish Scooping Quest by AMGAMES Inc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.