Ryona guilt? (1 Viewer)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Does anyone here feel guilty about their ryona fetish? I find I do especially after jerking off to some related material. Tough female warriors I'm more okay with, but it's the cuter heroines that make me feel bad. It's like aww, she's a sweet girl actually and doesn't deserve that.

Interested in hearing your thoughts!

jiwao

Casual Client
I've felt a bit guilty when I've fantasized about real people :tongue:. I usually fantasized about the girls in my class doing this motion, and while a small guilt would built up, the pleasure of imagining their K.O faces would just make me hard and say 'screw it'. Of course, I would never put a real woman in danger just to pleasure myself, I do fantasize that they have willingly entered the fight, which makes it more enjoyable because they have shown consent to being K.O'ed.

ezgif_com_crop_by_jiwao-dcum09k.gif

Last edited:

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
IMO As long as it doesnt reach harming or fantasizing about real life people whether physically or mentally , then u are fine , however if for example an actress signed a contract for a fictional role she totally agreed with and have some Ryona in it , Then this is an exception for me that I will like

And I know all of us have different tastes , I love both cute sweet ladies and Strong ladies in Ryona but I lean more to seeing cute sweer ladies in Ryona , but In the end I love both very much

Last edited:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the responses! It's all good Boundy22. There are times when I'm into cute girls in ryona situations, too. Just depends on my mood.

puca

Club Regular
I used to feel guilty about my ryona fetish in general, but I moved past it with what summonmint said - I jerk off to some weird stuff, but I know it has nothing to do with how I feel or act in real life, so I'm ok with that part of myself now.

I'm with you on not being a fan of genuinely nice characters getting ryona'd. I prefer seeing it on combatants who have just enough personality to not be a faceless goon, but not enough for me to actually feel bad about them being ryona'd!

stomachache

Swell Supporter
I understand that feeling puca. Once I know a character enough to empathize, I don't want to see her in ryona situations anymore. Tears is probably the killer for me. If she cries, I go aww, okay, let's not do this anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.