Ryona game idea, artists are wanted. :) (1 Viewer)

mudball2

Potential Patron
Hello, everybody! I've been starting a design document for a game called Infernal Depths and it will be a Ryona RPG with four female characters. It will be 2D and I will be doing the programming for it and all I really need are some artists who are willing to invest their time in creating the assets.

To provide a basic synopsis of the game, I will state that these four girls are basically thrown into Hell, and they need to find their way out by exploring and leveling. There will be several bosses and monsters trying to do very devious things to them along the way and they must use cunning to break free. Again, I'm in DESPERATE need of artists. The more the merrier. If somebody could message me, I will be glad to work with you through email, Skype and Dropbox to set up the game and assets. Your name will be in the credits, we'll have made a game, and I will be indebted to your help.

If you're interested, reply here, message me, or something of the sort. And I will give you a copy of the design document so that we can get started! :D

mudball2

Potential Patron
Sure. I can give you some ideas. For the girls, it's mostly a "cute anime" sort of style. So I will post some pictures of how I view that. sooo_cute_anime_girl_by_100AnimeGirl100.jpg AnimeGirl-1.jpg

There's also a good example from the website GaiaOnline.com. Basically an art style close to those avatars. Also, for the enemies, it would be based on the imagination of the artist. However, I might at some point have specific art styles for just the bosses in the game. Does that clarify some things or do I need to give more examples?

mudball2

Potential Patron
That's totally fine. If you want, I can just let the style of the art be whatever you're comfortable with. I'm not too particular on any type of style, really. It's just what I would've liked to see. Also figured it might be easier to draw. Also, I'm just in need of some help. If you're still interested, do you think you could send me a PM?

K

KLT1M

i sent you a pm a day ago, im wondering if you got it or not, i will be happy to help if i can

D

dracometeo

Do you need this kind of monster ?
Stalker.jpg
I kinda make this monster by accident so i give this monster to you if you want. I named it 'Stalker'.

Attachments

• Stalker.jpg
    Stalker.jpg
    537.7 KB · Views: 165
  • Stalker.png
    Stalker.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:

mudball2

Potential Patron
Yes! That is awesome! Thanks! :)

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

I did get your message. I apologize for not getting back sooner, but I haven't been visiting back the site as often as I should lately. I sent you an email for a more immediate way of contacting me.

mudball2

Potential Patron
Just wanted to let everyone following this forum that I have been working on the game with one artist, and we may need more help still. On the bright side, we almost have core engine ready to go. Hopefully, it will be ready sometime before the end of the next month. I'll have a download link posted when it's ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.