Ryona and you. (1 Viewer)

shz

Potential Patron
Ah, hmm, I thought it went without saying. I certainly didn't mean it was impossible to share with your mate, for example, but would you tell your parents or siblings about what gets you aroused?
Now I see what you mean. I was thinking strictly about sharing with a partner. When you said 'loved ones' family didn't even cross my mind (which gives me something to think about).

I rarely tell such things to family members. I might mention it in a spontaneous conversation, but I don't see much point, apart from entertainment value maybe.

But I think sharing ryona with a girlfriend is very important. Of course it's not something you would share on a first date (LOL), but I think such things have to be discussed at some point if one wants to maintain a close relationship.

Holymolydude123

Ryonani Teamster
XD!
"So...what would you like to do tonight?"
"I don't know...put you in a mock-perilous situation?"

Probably wouldn't be the way to go.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Only my actual partners know about my Ryona fantasies (among other fantasies :P).

Though I rarely do anything ryona related (or related tomy other fantasies) IRL (all fun and games of course, always under consent obviously and entirely legal, just to clarify).

It hasn't really affected me that much to be honest. It's just for fun and for the naughty times. Both me and my ex-partners (note the genderless word...) and current girlfriend have known about it and actually have taken pleasure in looking at the stuff I have relating to these fantasies, with me.

Funny enough, it has brought out their fantasies too. Sometimes I have been surprised what my partners hidden fantasies have been once we come into the point in the relationship when I can show them this private stuff. Then they suddenly feel comfortable sharing their fantasies with me too.

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
I do have fantasies about being hurt by a boy who trains judo. And he lives in my street. Every time I see him, I start thinking naughty. But I haven't done anything to approach him yet, and only one person knows about my fantasies, a friend of mine over the net.

noice1

Potential Patron
I would disclose with a partner that I became serious with, but only if it reached a certain level of trust. Not to say I believe in total disclosure, but at least ryona.

I do have fantasies about being hurt by a boy who trains judo. And he lives in my street. Every time I see him, I start thinking naughty. But I haven't done anything to approach him yet, and only one person knows about my fantasies, a friend of mine over the net.

Find a way to bump into him, ask if he can show you a few moves? You know, it's a dangerous world out there. :)

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Find a way to bump into him, ask if he can show you a few moves? You know, it's a dangerous world out there. :)
Good idea, but what makes my fantasy kinky, is his age of 10. At most. I still might try it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.