Rydia's Defeat (2 Viewers)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
A late happy new year! As some of you might know, my favorite ryona character by far is Rydia from Final Fantasy IV:

image.jpg

I've drawn some ryona pics of her over the years:

42549311.jpg

44681159.jpg

rydia.jpg

rydia_choke.jpg

My "ultimate" ryona project would be to draw Rydia being defeated by every monster in the game. However, there are around 200 enemies in FF4, so it's a near impossible undertaking. Some other ideas:

- Draw some as uncolored sketches only
- Ask for help
- Use a 3D model (even though I have no skills in that area)
- Use fiction (writing) for some enemies instead

Just want to leave this here and see if anyone has more ideas? It'd be great if we put something together as a community, but I get this is quite a niche character, and people have gifts in different fields. If anyone has spectacular modelling skills, I'd be open to a potential art trade, that sort of thing.

Also, if anyone wants to see more of Rydia in trouble, let me know. Maybe I'll open up another thread and gradually post my portfolio there.

Thanks!

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Speaking of your portfolio, I remember you used to have a Pixiv. Didn't recall from name, but from art style. Whatever happened to that? Did it get taken down?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Speaking of your portfolio, I remember you used to have a Pixiv. Didn't recall from name, but from art style. Whatever happened to that? Did it get taken down?

I had to tear myself away because it was a spiral of a time sink (which is why I'm experimenting with 3D since it's quicker). Also, I started getting ton of pushy private requests (with graphic detail), or asking constantly when the next piece is coming up. I enjoyed the back and forth, but that almost makes it worse, since I'd spend even more time, leaving little left for anything else. My interest completely plummeted after a while.

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Oh wow, I remember you! Never contacted you, but I stumbled on your Pixiv awhile back. FF4 was the first RPG I really got into as a little kid, and while Rydia fanart is a little hard to find online, she has long been my favorite Final Fantasy character. So imagine my surprise to find a gallery, not only filled to the brim with Rydia fanart, but Rydia ryona art too! (plus, I enjoy seeing "game mechanics" in ryona art, like lifebars and HP counters, which I know you include sometimes)

I'd be happy to see your portfolio posted here (gimme an excuse to come back more than once every three months, lol). And as for what you should do? Personally, I like your drawing ideas. Maybe you could combine the B&W sketch and Ask for Help options? Post some black and white sketches, and encourage your fans to fill in the colors? And maybe make a checklist of monsters who have and have not been drawn yet, so if any other artist is motivated to draw one, they can see what still needs to be done.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Oh wow, I remember you! Never contacted you, but I stumbled on your Pixiv awhile back. FF4 was the first RPG I really got into as a little kid, and while Rydia fanart is a little hard to find online, she has long been my favorite Final Fantasy character. So imagine my surprise to find a gallery, not only filled to the brim with Rydia fanart, but Rydia ryona art too! (plus, I enjoy seeing "game mechanics" in ryona art, like lifebars and HP counters, which I know you include sometimes)

I'd be happy to see your portfolio posted here (gimme an excuse to come back more than once every three months, lol). And as for what you should do? Personally, I like your drawing ideas. Maybe you could combine the B&W sketch and Ask for Help options? Post some black and white sketches, and encourage your fans to fill in the colors? And maybe make a checklist of monsters who have and have not been drawn yet, so if any other artist is motivated to draw one, they can see what still needs to be done.

Thanks! Well now that I've started playing with 3D, I'm thinking that'd be the better way to go. Might be disappointing to some because I get 2D has its charm, but realistically it's the only feasible way to complete a project like that in 1 lifetime.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
A thread with your old pics would be a great thing though, that stuff deserves to still be online.

I also see you're doing some PoV work.. which I simply adore. Hopefully you do some F/F pics in that style :D

stomachache

Swell Supporter
A thread with your old pics would be a great thing though, that stuff deserves to still be online.

I also see you're doing some PoV work.. which I simply adore. Hopefully you do some F/F pics in that style :D

Thanks :D. If I ever create 3D versions of some of my characters and have new accounts, I might upload old images into a single batch early on.

Well with the PoV stuff I figured I'd go male since I assume most members of the ryona community are male. I'll take your suggestion on board though. Hope you can participate in some of the other roleplay-ish threads!

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Rydia is confident she is in control in her fight against these mobs. What she doesn't know, however, is that a Mini Satana is also in the fray. The monster uses scan to pinpoint the location of her anus, then goes straight for a critical attack. Rydia, with her back turned, looks like she's about to suffer a direct hit.

Commentary: Instead of going for the super smooth shading style (like in anime), I wanted to put imperfections on her skin for realism. Tiny moles, pimples and other lumps across both butt cheeks. I felt like trying it after seeing some of those giga heroine videos, where the camera often zooms right up to the heroines' butts.

Let me know if you want to see more! Comments welcome of course.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Rydia is back in battle / peril again! Here is a scene of one of her debut battles after her vigorous training in Feymarch. Here in Lodestone Cavern, anyone who wears metallic gear will become paralyzed. Because of this, Rydia has no choice but to enter the dungeon in her default, next to defenseless gear. Still, after her aforementioned training, she was more than confident she could conquer this dungeon solo.

That was, until she met Ogre, one of the more powerful foes in the dungeon. After being knocked to the floor, an Ogre now has a foot pressed firmly on top of Rydia's stomach. The summoner shrieks in agony as the Ogre begins to apply pressure. With her HP rapidly dropping, will this be the place where Rydia tastes her first embarrassing defeat?

Many months later, Rydia and her friends are much further in their journeys to defeat the villainous Golbez. Rydia now has much more powerful gear, not to mention a lot of experience. Her high HP shows she has developed a much higher pain tolerance.

Unfortunately, this all means nothing as she enters the Babil Tower and faces Mad Ogre, the most powerful ogre in Rydia's world. Boasting an attack power that almost doubles that of a traditional Ogre, Rydia once again finds herself in peril. Before dying, the Ogres have informed these Mad Ogres of the summoner's weakpoint, her belly. As the Mad Ogre crushes Rydia's stomach with all his might, the summoner's screams can be heard even from the bottom floor of the Babil Tower.

The Ogre gave Rydia the first taste of defeat, and now, the Mad Ogre may open the door for her into the after life...

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Her agonized face is great. The scenario of a heroine having to abandon her equipment/weapons due to certain reasons and that making her weak enough to be defeated by a supposedly lesser foe sounds good too.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Her agonized face is great. The scenario of a heroine having to abandon her equipment/weapons due to certain reasons and that making her weak enough to be defeated by a supposedly lesser foe sounds good too.

Thanks! When I play these games, I'm always thinking of how to turn these story scenarios into sexy ryona situations, haha.

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Rydia's body rapidly matured during her time in Feymarch, and her confidence as a summoner grew through her rigorous training. To test her newfound strength, Rydia decided to return to the Underground Waterway, one of the first caves she ever took on as a child. Extremely confident in her powers, Rydia chose to take on this dungeon solo.

Unbeknownst to her, the monsters in the Underground Waterway had also leveled up. Take the Tiny Mage for example. He now knew his Thunder spell, despite being low level magic, was extra effective on skin that had been drenched in water. As Rydia stepped foot in the Underground Waterway, it was the perfect scenario for our villain.

After throwing Rydia's body into a pool of water, covering her in liquid from head to toe, Tiny Mage prepares his Thunder spell. With the mighty summoner be able to withstand his dark magic?

Part 1: [R-18]リディアVSミニマジシャン
Part 2: [R-18]リディアVSミニマジシャン(2)
Part 3: [R-18]リディアVSミニマジシャン(3)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
After returning from Feymarch, Rydia learned there was a monster her gang had yet to face on the Tower of Zot. The Gremlin, a rare monster only appeared on certain floors of the tower. For the sake of other adventurers, Rydia must gather intel on this mythical creature. And so, the summoner once again ventured solo back into the Tower of Zot.

For a while, Rydia was unable to locate the Gremlin. She did, however, have to face some of the monsters who she had long conquered.

Soldieress: "Don't you look down on me, summoner!"

Rydia: "Step aside! I don't have time to waste on you!"

Soldieress: "Looks like you're only going to learn through pain. Take this!"

Rydia: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! Cough! Cough!..........."

Soldieress: "You like that, summoner? I'm going to make you puke all over this floor! I'm sure Lord Golbez would be pleased!"

Animation: [R-18]リディアVSレディガーダー(2)

After many painful battles, Rydia at least found the Gremlin. Or rather, he found her. By this point, Rydia's clothes had already been torn to shreds. Some of her most private and vital areas had been exposed. As the Gremlin stared into the green bush between her legs, he had an idea.

And so, the Gremlin jumped onto Rydia from behind.

"Hehe, found you, summoner!"

"G-Gremlin! Oh no, I've been careless!"

"My comrades have told me all of your weak points! For example... how about here!"

"M-my weak points? Oh n......... huuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

The Gremlin pulls up at Rydia's leotard, effectively putting her in a painful, not to mention humiliating wedgie. Rydia's groin is extremely sensitive to pain, and her foe knows it. How will our summoner get out of this pinch...?

stomachache

Swell Supporter
After countless tough battles on Earth (as seen above), Rydia has leveled up even further from her training in the Feymarch. And yet, Golbez's army still seemed able to throw stronger enemies at her, putting both her body and mind to the ultimate test.

Rydia had arrived on the Moon to enter the final chapters of her battle against Golbez. The final stage, however, also meant the mightiest villains. The monsters on the Moon were unlike anything she had faced on Earth.

And now, Rydia was caught in a battle against the Moon dwelling Soldieress. The Soldieress stuck to Rydia like glue, forcing her into close quarters combat, something our summoner was not known for.

"Let's dance, summoner. I'm Soldieress of the Moon!"

"Very well, I'm Rydia of Mist! Take this, the result of my Feymarch training!"

Rydia landed a punch on the Soldieress' stomach.

"Guuuuuuu...."

"Hmph, I guess that's that."

"... Not bad, summoner."

"What the, you're still standing?"

"Let me show you a real bellypunch!"

Soldieress buried her fist into the pit of Rydia's belly.

"Buuuuuuuuuuguuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!......................."

That's the most powerful punch I've faced yet.... She's unlke any of the foes I'd faced on Earth. Oh no............. will this Moon become my grave?

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
This is great work; even though I am not a fan of Rydia it is still an entirely praiseworthy effort.

That said, maybe one day Honey Select III or IV would allow you to import faces and clothes from jpgs. Then you would be able to make far more progress with the same effort, and get your 200 monster dream done from multiple angles and variations!

(Your ryona dream would be quite close to my 1000 Episode Aika Hentai ryona dream.)

stomachache

Swell Supporter
This is great work; even though I am not a fan of Rydia it is still an entirely praiseworthy effort.

That said, maybe one day Honey Select III or IV would allow you to import faces and clothes from jpgs. Then you would be able to make far more progress with the same effort, and get your 200 monster dream done from multiple angles and variations!

(Your ryona dream would be quite close to my 1000 Episode Aika Hentai ryona dream.)

Thanks for that dharmi! I'm always bummed how Rydia is not that popular of a ryona subject. Characters like Tifa are far more popular, but I usually enjoy drawing Rydia the most.

Wow, my goal definitely pales compared to a 1000 ep project!

Saint_Heroine

Avid Affiliate

Summoner Rydia has gloriously returned from the dimension of Feymarch. With her body and mind trained to near perfection, Rydia is highly confident she can bring the evil Golbez to his knees.

The second Rydia returned to Earth, Golbez sent forth a Goblin to test her newfound skills and abilities. To summon a lowly being like a Goblin is almost offensive. Unbeknownst to Rydia, however, the Goblin Captain is also lying in wait, and with Golbez behind all this, there could be a few traps lying in wait.

Will our green heroine triumph in her debut return?

Battle scene: ミストのリディア #1 (VS ゴブリン & ゴブリンキャップ)

This video was made using Soul Calibur 6's character creator along with some trainer tools for the dynamic character angles. Ryona content aside, this was pretty fun to make. If you can give it a look and share your thoughts/feedback, I'd love to feel encouraged and also improve along the way.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.