Rumble Roses: Reiko´s nightmare (1 Viewer)

evilhero

Potential Patron
Hi
This is a pretty nice work, well done princeofpain.
Some times when I play RRXX, I put the sexy swinsuit in Reiko, I love to see her loosing using it.
I hope you find someone to draw some scenes of your photostory, would be great see Reiko being humiliated.
Congratulations for your creative work.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I totally agree with you

J

Jonah_Arc

Hey princeofpain! I really enjoyed reading that little story of yours. To be honest, I was kinda sad it had to end their. There were a bunch of other characters from the RRXX maybe wanting to have a shot at Reiko too. Oh well, I wish I could see some pictures of the story... hmmm.

After reading this, I'm sorta inspired to write my own little version of Reiko getting the crap beaten out of her. Hmmm, what do you think?

evilhero

Potential Patron
In my opinion, this is one of the best stories of the forum, I really would like to see this story as image story.

dragon60

Potential Patron
I have an idea to contnue the story part with the mistress Anesthesia. I love this part of the story.
Reiko gave an appointement to have her revenge against Anesthesia after the beating she received at his last match. This time it will be a classic wrestling match without promoter. Mistress Anesthesia seems to be all right and a date is fixed one week later. But a big surprise will wait Reiko... :-)

The Agony of Zero Fighter

One week later, after her beaten by the mistress Anesthesia, Reiko would have her revenge against Anesthesia in a classic wrestling match. She has not regain all her fitness and the damage caused by the whiplash are still visible on his body (scars). She is further weakened by his last match. But she is courageous and determined to win this match.
But what a surprise when she arrived on the wrestling mat , Anesthesia is not standing in front of her but a very tall girl with a well-toned, curvy figure. Her hair was gold like the sun and her skin was medium brown. She wore a shiny gold bra with a high collar. She wore matching shiny gold elbow pads on both arms and a pair of fingerless black gloves. The woman also wore a matching shiny gold bikini, with what appears to be an extremely short chainmail skirt made of interlocking gold hoops and gold-pieces. A black Demon tattoo was imprinted on her left thigh and she wore a pair of gold open-toed, high platform-heeled shoes.
Reiko is very impressed by the tall blonde woman with her brown skin and dancer look.

Reiko: where is Mistress Anesthesia and who are you?

Sista A : I’m Sista A (alias “ShowBizz”), a friend of Anesthesia. I'll be your opponent for tonight and if you do not die you will have the right to face Anesthesia in a future final match.

She sent a message to you,

Sista A approaches her phone near Reiko:

“It was very fun play with you last night my little dog, every time you want some more humiliation, please call me.
Your Master”

Reiko: ( Reiko seems embarrassed thinking about his last humiliating match against Anesthesia) All right if I must fight against you… (Reiko thinking: this woman is really tall and impressive, I must be careful because she look’s very strong…)

Sista A: I think you will not get out of here alive. I will break you in 2 pieces!! Get ready to dance, bitch!! (Sista A laugh and have a haughty attitude …)

The bell rings and the match begins…

Reiko quickly rushes his opponent and trying to grab her arm to draw him into an arm lock but to his surprise the armbar is very difficult as Sista A seems too strong and do not let Reiko finish his hold.

Sista A: What do you want to do with my arm little girl ? Where is your strength ? (laugh, mockery…)

Sista A return the hold easily against zero fighter with great power which stunned Reiko

Reiko: Oh my god, this is not possible!!! (The younger girl knew now that she was in for one of her toughest fight ever…)

Sista A: Shut up, bitch!” (Sista A demanded, pulling her arm back further)

She grabs the 2 wrists of Reiko (which try to resist) and continues with a surfboard hold and increases the pressure on his back and arms by placing his foot for leverage.
After 1 minutes both of her arms were on the verge of snapping and the blond girl applying enough pressure to break them. Her back felt like it was about to break to.

Reiko: EEOOOWWWW!!! STOP!!! LET ME GO!!!” Reiko screamed
(Tears were falling non stop)

Sista A: As you like little girl!!(mockery…)

Sista released his grip and Reiko fell head against the mat with a hand on his back.

Sista A: Does that hurt, dearest? Prapare to suffer little girl, like never before!!! I'll make you pay for all your past winners matches!!

Reiko thinking (Mistress Anesthesia was already very strong, but this tall blonde is even stronger, I will have to be careful if I want to stay alive…)

No time to regain his senses, Sista A lifted Reiko up by the hair with one hand and held her chin up and slapped Reiko's face both times.
His face was red with the 2 slaps. She went with a bear hug, Crushed her in a powerful bear hug.

Reiko thinking: She felt as though she was being squeezed in the world's most powerful vise.

Sista A: (she mocks Reiko body ) : Do you weight under 40 kilos? So light… (you can actually hear Reiko’s spine cracking)

Reiko: Can’t breath, she’s a beast. Have to get out of this… My back will break in 2 but his strong arm around mine prevent me from doing something.

Sista A: Reassures you little girl I'm not going to end now, it is too early and there was a lot of things to do together again…

Sista released his grip and reiko fell to the floor

Sista A looked at Reiko’s body, trying to figure out what other things she could do to brutalize this young woman. An idea came into the dancer’s head and she snapped her fingers. She took a seat on Reiko’s left side with her long dark legs scissoring one of the girl’s arms. Sista A then grabbed hold of the wrist of that arm and pulled it upwards, causing hyperextension of the shoulder and elbow. A loud shriek of agony escaped her lips as the tendons and muscles in her left arm stretched beyond their limitations

Sista A: I think you will not be able to use your left hand up to the end of the match

Reiko: EEOOOWWWW!!! STOP!!! LET ME GO!!!” Reiko screamed (her left arm was seriously injured)

With Reiko lying on the mat, Sista slipped both of her long, luxurious brown legs about her head, locked her ankles together and began to squeeze. Reiko gasp in growing pain and yes she had to admit it fear. The woman's strong, sinewy legs squeezed Reiko's head like a coconut caught between two steel beams.

Reiko: “AAAHHHHHH!!! Your long legs are so powerfull !!!

Sista A It’s good to recognize my strength now you understand that you have no chance against me little girl. Your compliments will not change this fight. I think you will enjoy the next move… (laught)

Sista A smirked as she wrapped her legs around Reiko’s body and squeezed with all of her might
Just look at her cry like a little baby!” Sista A laughed. “Does it hurt if I do… THIS?”

Reiko: “AAAHHHHHH!!! OW, IT HURTS!!!”

After a few minutes Sista rises and lifted the girl by the neck

Reiko desperately tried to grab sista's hand around her throat

Reiko: I fight with all my forces but she have too much strength for me and my left hand is injured

Sista a gave a barrage of punches on her chest and face

Reiko did her best to endure the hits and fight the pain, but every strike Sista A gave her makes the task much more difficult

Sista released his grip and reiko fell on her knees exhausted

GET UP!” Sista A demanded as she grabbed Reiko’s hair once again and pulled her up

With the little energy he has left Reiko tried to grab Sista by the size and she tried to lift it by putting his head between her thighs. It was a mistake which amused many Sista. Reiko found himself trapped in a head scissors. Reiko was unable to lift Sista because of his numerous injuries and the weight of his opponent. Sista increases pressure on Reiko's head and gave him a powerful nudge center back (Cracking noise).

Sista A: (haughty attitude) Never underestimate his opponent, bitch!!

Reiko’s back was probably broken but she was already unconscious between the legs of Sista as she was unable to get out this hold..

Sista A: Let’s end this pathetic match

Sista released the grip on the head of Reiko, who fell to the ground
Reiko curled up in a ball in pain, holding onto her crotch. She was gasping heavily for air. Her back, arms and groin were in a enormous amount of pain. She couldn’t move and she didn’t have the strength to fight back.

Sista A: Let’s make this bitch beg for mercy!!

Sista grabbed a fistful of Reiko’s brown hair got her back to her feet. She got behind the Japanese wrestler and applied a full nelson on her. Unfortunately, Reiko couldn’t muster any strength to break loose or do anything about it.

Sista strongly clutched injured left arms of Reiko during the full nelson.

Reiko: AAAHHHHHH!!! OW, IT HURTS!!!”. “PLEASE!!! NO MORE!!! I GIVE UP!!! PLEASE, JUST FINISH THE MATCH

Sista released his grip and Reiko collapsed to the ground in pain.

Sista A: Wow it was easier than I thought
Like Anesthesia said, you are not a wrestler but a “RagDoll”
If you want to fight against Anesthesia, you should return to training….(laugh)
Bye little girl!!

Reiko: I did not know a dancer as she could have such force
this is my second defeat in a week (exhausted, depressed)

Be continued…

Thank you for your opinions

PS: I choose Sista A because i love this character and we do not talk much about her...

Dragon60

onlinehero

Casual Client
Buahahaha, Reiko loses again! Sista A is a great opponent, she is such a tall, sexy and cocky bitch who knows wrestle too. She and Aisha are some of the most fearsome opponents because they can beat Reiko so very easily with just couple of moves.

dragon60

Potential Patron
We can say about Sista A and Anesthesia to : "Her sadisme was as beautiful as she was"

Sista's nickname in the game is "The queen of Harlem" :-)

Sista A (Showbiz)

Attachments

• 2223377-copy_of_93.jpg
    2223377-copy_of_93.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Showbiz.jpg
    Showbiz.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 87
  • ab0da123614f63380083cd1a2a2cf4df7bfb3040.jpg
    ab0da123614f63380083cd1a2a2cf4df7bfb3040.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 07_2560.jpg
    07_2560.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I love it when Reiko gets beaten. I sure can't wait to see who her next opponent or opponents will be. Be prepared for your utter humiliation, Reiko Hinomoto.

dragon60

Potential Patron
First Panel of "Mistress Part" from the story of princeofpain

Thank you to a great artist for that ;-)

Attachments

• Reiko vs  Mistress Anesthesia 1 (1).jpg
    Reiko vs Mistress Anesthesia 1 (1).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Reiko vs  Mistress Anesthesia 1 (2).jpg
    Reiko vs Mistress Anesthesia 1 (2).jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Reiko vs  Mistress Anesthesia 1 (3).jpg
    Reiko vs Mistress Anesthesia 1 (3).jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 149
  • Reiko vs  Mistress Anesthesia 1 (4).jpg
    Reiko vs Mistress Anesthesia 1 (4).jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 155
  • Reiko vs  Mistress Anesthesia 1 (5).jpg
    Reiko vs Mistress Anesthesia 1 (5).jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited by a moderator:

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
This is amazing artwork. Reiko Hinomoto is one of my favorite characters. I'm looking forward to see how poor Reiko is going to get destroyed and humiliated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.