Rinoa - Final Fantasy 8 (1 Viewer)

ndrad

Potential Patron
Best i could find as far as profiles go, though it might be too small, i remember No7 was looking for a good ref shot.

I have a good quistis shot somewhere in my archives, its just bloody old so i gotta find it

ndrad

Potential Patron
I have plenty of Rinoa pics, just almost NONE of them are profile, if you don't mind more angled ones i can give you quite a few. (Rinoa is my favorite character from all the games. Metor Spam Angel Wings FTW)

No. 7

Content Creator
Rinoa was on my to-do-soon list, but if you want it, you can have it... just make sure to get her brown highlights, those are what make her. Also, her hair is pretty realistic and pretty boring other than those highlights.

Attached is a decent picture, not perfect though (angled and I wouldn't make her hair as "frazzled" as they did, it's pretty much just stick-straight with a little bit of macro curve).

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
I'll take her, she's simple to do and you've got enough on your plate already.

And thanks for that image, I wouldn't have seen the brown otherwise. (Fuck, I wanna play FF8 again.)

ndrad

Potential Patron
I actually just started a new save :)

But yea her hair is pretty generic other than the brown highlights.

No. 7

Content Creator
I always want to play FFVIII because the first two discs are actually pretty damn good, but it's like pancakes*: really good at first but eventually you're just fucking sick of it.

*(Mitch Hedberg joke)

ndrad

Potential Patron
As far as gameplay goes thats pretty much the case for all rpgs (tape the x button down even on bosses kind of thing). Its the superbosses that really make these games, its why i like 8 so much, omega is actually quite a challenge if you don't use Holy Wars.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Loved Mitch Hedburg. Anywho, never liked FF8, game had retarded mechanics. The bosses leveled up with you so it was easier to beat the game at lower levels. No point in even leveling up.

No. 7

Content Creator
thats pretty much the case for all rpgs

Well, not really. If RPGs aren't your thing you might get pretty bored, especially if it's kind of poorly made (a lot of good RPGs don't require grinding, e.g. FFVI, CT... you can beat either of these games without stopping to level as long as you're properly prepared). But FFVIII's story completely fell apart around disc 3. They had a decent thing going with the military-training-in-guise-of-schooling and global-political-drama and sorceresses and intrigue, and then BAM! Time travel and the bad guys were being MIND CONTROLLED and everyone is married.

Anywho, never liked FF8, game had retarded mechanics. The bosses leveled up with you so it was easier to beat the game at lower levels. No point in even leveling up.
But the game almost -forced- you to level up because you had to fight lots of battles (or spend a lot of time in individual battles) to stock magic to junction... it was really silly

Anyway good luck Ghost.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Oh wow, nice work. Re FF8 level up: It was actually possible to go the entire game without levelling up anybody except Quistis (first party member possible), just creative use of the Card ability and Enc-None. FF8 didn't have XP gained off bosses, so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.