Ri can Yonageno (D-Gate) (1 Viewer)

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Code:
http://maniax.dlsite.com/announce/=/product_id/RJ064914.html
heres 3 trials to the new fromage which is my personal fav, blankblood, and a new vorpal rabbit. I'm not sure if it's actually out yet but the trials are very promising

noice1

Potential Patron
The trifecta of ryona games. I don't think they are out yet or I would have heard. Only problem is the creators have invested a lot in the development and, last I heard, aren't going to make the full versions freebies. Might make finding them a little more difficult.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
The trifecta of ryona games. I don't think they are out yet or I would have heard. Only problem is the creators have invested a lot in the development and, last I heard, aren't going to make the full versions freebies. Might make finding them a little more difficult.

the dl site instantly means youll have to pay and its release is early august

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
I was just about to make a thread about them myself XD...played the trials, and GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!! I NEED THEM!!!! Dx...though im broke...but its only 1000 yen, so its not that bad, just a bit scared of buying things over the net in general XD

Mardion

Potential Patron
[Fromage spoilers in this post]
Blank Blood got repetitive almost immediately and Vorpal Rabbit was plain boring, but Fromage rocked! It's great how the enemies take their time devouring her, and you can even see the heroine inside their stomachs! The snake lady's move where she strangles her painfully and then proceeds to kiss her as she does so is marvelous : simultaneously she feels both great pleasure and constricting pain, one after the other continuously! I'd love to see more moves like that!

As for payment, meh, I'm sure we'll all find it for free pretty quickly.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
As for payment, meh, I'm sure we'll all find it for free pretty quickly.

You want it for free?!?!?!?!?! I'll admit thats tempting, and im gladly the first to admit i've been getting japanese games for free for a long time, but i really want to support theese guys...and blankblood isnt really repetative, its only a demo, and only one type of enemy shown...but yeah, vorpal rabbit is as boring as i always thought it was...but at least it looks challenging :3

Mardion

Potential Patron
blankblood isnt really repetative, its only a demo, and only one type of enemy shown...
There are several enemies out there whose vore moves aren't repetitive, though, but these ones are. Not only are the body physics poor, just look at how few frames are used in the vore animation - it hardly warrants a re-watch. I don't think more enemies could save a game like that from boredom.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
I really liked the variety of the voices in the original Blank Blood, but I eventually got over it and got board running through the game. It's not a bad game, but I wouldn't pay for it.

noice1

Potential Patron
Anyone actually find Fromage to be hard? Maybe I just missed some weapon change but it was the hardest of all three demos. There are so many enemies and you don't get much in the way of health. It was my favorite, though, gotta love the naga.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Anyone actually find Fromage to be hard? Maybe I just missed some weapon change but it was the hardest of all three demos. There are so many enemies and you don't get much in the way of health. It was my favorite, though, gotta love the naga.
It's actually called Milia Wars. As for difficulty I didn't think it was too hard. Take advantage of her magic missile type attack whenever you can. Especially against the naga. You can also set your starting live count to 5 instead of the default 3 if that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Yeah, Fromage isn't all that hard. Just walk bravely towards the enemies and cut them up like there's no tomorrow (read:spam the z button). Double jumping may also be useful in getting to them as they can't do much to you when you're airborne but you can kill them with your sword as you land. Keep the magic (c button) for the nagas as they're the toughest. BTW sometimes you earn extra magic for destroying the environment, like that contraption to the far left of the roof of the building you start in front of.

noice1

Potential Patron
Hey, I like blankblood. I have to say though I think I liked the feel of the original better than this new one.

And as far as Milia Wars/Fromage, it wasn't overly hard, I just found it a lot more challenging than the other games. It may also have to do with the fact that it's not such a bad thing when she gets grabbed and swallowed. >_>

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Release day is just around the corner, AND i've found out i cant buy the games -_-...aint life just dandy?

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
bah. it will eventually be found on fileshare, megaupload or mediafire...
just continue watching the various ryona forums...
stay posted for release date.

fedefyr

Ryonani Teamster
Looks like release date is real soon now, Saki update his page, and if i got the DLsite translated righ it says: Working on sale, now, so now it cant be long X3

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
Man, I would totally pay for it if I had a way to buy it.... Just to support the guys if nothing else.

Fedefyr : Sorry to be a bitch, but im supporting disturbedthings idea and deleting the link to the game...if the creators release it on the english DLsite please support and buy it...you can find the games on other websites, but i wont have ryoanani offend the creators...sorry guys... But thanks for link RoadBuster

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.