Resident evil 7 nude mod? (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Screenshots of the characters might inspire a modder to consider your request. :smile:

Juls

Casual Client
Ul8TjHq.jpg

I have enclosed a picture as Fleet asked for.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Thanks Juls, I've been busy and have no time to finish the whole games. It is that pictures from where you have to pick between Zoe or Mia's path?

nudeseeker

Casual Client
I think this series not happens to be modding, I have checked johnevans tumbrl and did not find any nude mod.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
I think this series not happens to be modding, I have checked johnevans tumbrl and did not find any nude mod.
To be fair, according to John Evans' Tumblr, he basically lost all of his works and work-in-progress mods. He has to start over from scratch from everything he's done. I'm sure that alone has somewhat killed his motivation and inspiration to continue modding. There hasn't been an update from him since December. Even if he did have an interest to do modding for Resident Evil 7, I doubt he'd be willing to share any of it given his stigma about sharing his work. So it's probably best to not look to him for any possible modding in the future for quite some time; if at all.

In regards to the two female characters in question, while I suppose it would be nice to have nude mods for them, they appear so briefly throughout the game that it would sort of defeat the point. One of them you don't see until the final act of the game and even then it's only for less than 20 minutes of screen time. On the plus side, with VR support, if you really wanted to, you can take a gander really close at the details at your full pleasure. Seeing as this game uses a new graphical engine, called the "Resident Evil Engine", I doubt it would be easy to mod for. But I'm not a modder of any sort, so what would I know? All I know is you'd better not be holding your breath for nude mods of these two characters any time soon.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Totally agreed with you. Such a shame RE 7 has to be like the old RE series again. Which does not have multiplayer or partners as support. I think capcom did re 7 on purposes because they learned it from re 5-6.

jaye_bondrock

Potential Patron
actually, checking Nexus there are 3rd person mods AND 'playable as' mods that make the aforementioned a bit more viable. for what it's worth...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.