Resident Evil 5 Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
The read me file explains how to extract them....

In order to install this mod, you are going to need to download 2 different file extracting programs.

The first is called Winrar. And the 2nd is called 7-zip. Both are completely free and safe.

1st Install Winrar: You can find it here = WinRAR Free Download

2nd Double click on the first Public Enemies folders and click extract to unzip the file Public Enemies.exe.

3rd Install 7-zip : You can find it here = 7-Zip

4th Click on 7zFM.exe to open up 7-zip

5th Click on Public Enemies.exe Then click Extract.

This will extract 4 files uEm10.arc, uEm11.arc, uEm12.arc and uEm14.arc

6th Then go to Programs --> Capcom --> Resident Evil 5 --> nativePC --> Image --> Archive

and inside of Archive you are going to copy over, uEm10.arc, uEm11.arc, uEm12.arc and uEm14.arc

S

SquigglySwag

xellos49698, even though you'll probably never read this, I'd like to thank you for making this mod. It's made replaying RE5 vastly more enjoyable for me.

I have two questions: Would you happen to still have Egglesplork's mod or know where I could get it? I only found one location, filefront, and it's been removed. While I like Sheva's beautiful nakedness, the BDSM outfits add some fun variety.
If not, I can try bugging him to see if he still has it and is willing to upload it somewhere.

2nd question: Do you know if something similar to what you've done with this mod is achievable in Resident Evil 6? I can only imagine how awesome it would be to replace the zombies and J'avo in that game with maliwei777's glorious nude ladies. Or even just the normal ladies.
I'm hoping the file structure is similar enough to make it possible, but I haven't seen anyone discuss the topic anywhere online.

Thanks again for the mod and all the work you've already done.

xellos49698

Content Creator
I didn't think to keep it. I download Egglesplork's mod from

Resident Evil 4,5,6 & REV PC Modding

but unfortunately I don't see it there anymore.

As for RE6, I wouldn't know where to start. All I did was modify the model with ArcTool, switching Egglesplork's BDSM outfits model to G a d d a 's nude model. (In which I asked G a d d a 's permission to reload on the old GVZ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.