Resident Evil 5 Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod (1 Viewer)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Resident Evil 5 Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

I really want to shout out my thanks to Egglesplork, who posted a mod called
"RE5--S&M Sheva Clones Replace Some Town Manjini."

With out Egglesplork's help, I would have never figured out how to model swap enemies.)

I'd also like to thank G a d d a again for creating his wonderful Nude Sheva model.
Without it, I wouldn't have a model to swap for the enemies. (I take no credit for
G a d d a's awesome work.)

Special Thanks: I want to thank Gandalf for allowing GVZ to host this mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few side notes....

This mod is not perfect. There are some normal Majini in this mod. Certain levels like
3-1 and 4-1 have many normal enemies. (4-1 is actually completely normal.)
Enemy Sheva's Face will clip sometimes.

Also, there are a few Tribal Sheva's that have no heads, but I think they look pretty creepy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I'm proud to present, Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod.

Wesker has discovered that Sheva's blood is perfect for bonding with Uroboros and has mass produced her
lovely body in mammoth quantity.

Now you too can enjoy Sheva's, in enormous capacity, by downloading this mod here.

Enjoy!

Instructions PLEASE Download: View attachment Wesker's Nude Sheva Cloning Facility Mod.rar

Download Link:

View attachment Public Enemies.part1.rar

View attachment Public Enemies.part2.rar

View attachment Public Enemies.part3.rar

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to Program Files > CAPCOM > RESIDENT EVIL 5 > nativePC > Image > Archive

and copy the files uEm10, uEm11, uEm12, and uEm14

Once again, this is G a d d a's model.

I take no credit for this mod, so please do not redistribute this mod on other websites, ok?

Xellos49698

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
Terms of service violations? Great... I'll give jumbo files a try, thanks for the suggestion.

Fixed with jumbofiles link.

xellos49698

Content Creator
A head's up to all. I fixed all the links on Simplesim's, G a d d a 's and the few mod's I tinkered with including this one... so if you previously had trouble downloading something I upload for others, you should be able to get everything now.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Opps, sorry. I'll try and file an other host. My file post account got banned for copyright infringment.

G

Gandalf

That's happening a lot these days i'm not going to use the games name on my archives anymore to see if that helps.

xellos49698

Content Creator
I'm now using 2shared as my new host for all the bigger mods on GVZ. Hopefully there won't be any further issues with links being removed.

xellos49698

Content Creator
Again I apologize about the links being down. Tried a new host again. Let's pray this time it works out

ohsupervinchan

Potential Patron
Awesome mod, xellos! I only have a problem with the uEm11.arc file as it still will not replace the model for the female town majini. Would you know of any way to solve this issue?

M

MidniteAssassin

Is there non nude mods like this? Though this is great for personal use, but I would probably get my account suspended if I uploaded one of my Mercenaries HS games to Youtube with this mod on. LoL (Or would I?)

xellos49698

Content Creator
Not sure on You tube policy these days since my original account was banned. As for clothed version, I considered a bikini version a long time ago, but no one express interest so I dropped it. If you upload to Dailymotion, I know they don't care. You tube is over rated anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.