1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil 5 Sheva Bikini G-string

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by xellos49698, Jun 17, 2012.

1. xellos49698

xellos49698 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Simplesim is requesting this topic be closed. I have to respect his wishes.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
  2. Mutter

Mutter Vivacious Visitor

A lot of thanks Xellos49698

xellos49698 likes this.
  3. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

Damn three years ago hard to believe.BTW Gantw is me.:p

4. xellos49698

Everyone appreciate your skils, Gandalf, but if you help make this mod, why didn't you put it up here? (just curious?)

5. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

I lost it all in a crash because i hadn't moved it over to my storage drive.
    Do you have Jill's see through body suit?

6. xellos49698

Sort of, I've got Black Widow Jill, the Brown hair, Red hair, and Chris. (I know there were more variations but I didn't save them) I did saved a lot of the Resident Evil 5 mods released on the old GVZ. I also still have UmbrellaJillSheva and EvilJillSheva for both Sheva and Chris too.

However, while Simplesim did give me his permission to put their mods back up, I got no way to contact Puissance to get permission about Jill.

And while I could repost them without permission and give Puissance full credit... I certainly don't want to offend the original author. I still feel a bit weird putting Gadda's stuff up, even if I did make a few minor improvements technically making them 'new' mods.

I really hope Sectus comes back to GVZ and puts their Resident Evil 5 stuff back up here as well. I saw they were at nudecreators.org when Mass Effect 3 came out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
  7. Mutter

Mutter Vivacious Visitor

Hi people!
    i´m looking a full nude mod for jill, can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hey! Gandalf, i have a back up of the mod you mentioned, i can share it with you...
    Just let me hunt for it on my hard drives.

Have a nice day.

8. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

I know what you mean uploading another modders work just seems improper.
    KatzMotel has OKed it here as long as we supply accurate credits but you have to do what you feel is right.
    What makes me mad is when the post is left vague as to the author or even claims authorship.

@Mutter
    Ok cool.:cool:

9. Mutter

Mutter Vivacious Visitor

jejeje sorry i forget to refresh the web browser, my bad.

I don´t see the @Mutter :P

10. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

I don't understand?You didn't do anything against the rules.:confused:

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

@Everyone
    What if we combined the available RE5 mods all in one thread?
    Just the ones we're sure about as to authorship.

11. Mutter

Mutter Vivacious Visitor

That´s a good idea Gandalft.

12. xellos49698

I guess I can always request the thread deleted.... on saturday when I have got more free time I'll put up the Jill mods.

"What if we combined the available RE5 mods all in one thread? Just the ones we're sure about as to authorship."

I think it's actually better that the RE5 mods are uploaded are seperately. That way, if a mod author complains, we can just have that single thread removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
  13. Clint Fernandes

Clint Fernandes Potential Patron

thank you so much..this was so not avail on GVZ before as the moderators made it strict to get it as we had to donate..now we get it for free..thanks a lot!

xellos49698 likes this.
  14. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

It wasn't the moderators it was the fact that the owner of the site could not afford to pay all the expenses by himself anymore and was struggling to find a way to keep the site going.:rolleyes:

It's amazing to me how little compassion is given to site owners when they fall on hard times, most users do nothing but leach from sites and give nothing in return.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  15. xellos49698

bump for new content included

16. JackWall

JackWall Potential Patron

Is there a way to replace the actual tribal costome instead of the bsaa? I would like to replace the tribal outfit, not the bsaa, wich is already modded with another mod. Thanks

Edit: also, is there a way to remove the zoomed out camera? I prefer the vanilla fov :) I really like the outfit and I would like to use it but I can't stand that fov :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2012
  17. xellos49698

The tribal bikini mod was release by another author. I might still have it somewhere, but I don't know if it's patch like BSAA.

As for getting rid of the zoom camera, just download Resident Evil 5 Trainer by wilsonso.

Resident Evil 4 & 5 PC -> Ultimate +78 Trainer V6.3

Besides, changing the camera, you can also model swap with it too.

18. JackWall

JackWall Potential Patron

I have the trainer but I thought it was meant to mod things, not to unmod other modifications. Will I have to execute the trainer before executing the game everytime to play with the normal fov?

Thanks for looking for the tribal replacer :)

---------- Post added 09-20-2012 at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-19-2012 at 11:18 AM ----------

Ok, sorry for the trouble, I have re-readed the 1st post and I didn't notice that there's a version inside the file that replaces the tribal outfit. Now if I could remove the zoomed out camera, that would be perfect...

Edit: I have tried the tribal replacer and it seems that it doesn't affect fov, so it's perfect! Thanks for sharing this mod

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  19. xellos49698

Wow, lucky break. I wasn't sure where it was, I guess I accidently place it in with my BSAA mods. I was looking all over my tribal stuff and just not seeing it. (My files are normally sort by costume.)

20. xellos49698

Sorry, the extra links were nice but not worth the effort to host. Will not be reloading the cut scene fix or vest patch for BSAA tribal.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012