request: mod that dick grows more the longer she sucks (1 Viewer)

skipa27

Potential Patron
i know of the mod that allows you to make dick bigger than original. You can make it down right ridiculous. But i would like a mod that you can set the minimum size and maximum size of the dick and it grows the more it is played/ sucked on. slowly decreases in size if left alone. Decreases slightly faster after cumming and she has to work extra hard to grow it again. But all the settings can be adjusted such as :
Decrease in size speed rate if left alone: 1-10 (*1 = slowest- 10=fastest)
Increase in size speed rate handjob 1-10
increase in size speed rate sucking 1-10
increase in size speed rate deepthroating 1-10
min/max size handjob
max size sucking
max size deepthroat
min overall size
max size
decrease in size speed rate after cumming# (be slightly faster than normal, she have to work hard to keep it from shrinking, either by amount of time or by stimulation level)
ball sack size based on stimulation to cumming
ball sack min size#
ball sack maximum size #
ball sack grows to desired size as being stimulated to cum shrinks down to the desired minimum size after cumming..

throat resilience modifier as dick grows 1-10
throat resilience modifier as dick grows!!! bigger it grows, harder it gets to take it all in. posing a challenge. at smallest size she can go all in but is pushed off is it grows in her throat. she has to earn her full size deepthroat that the slut so desires

lost of resilience rate as dick shrinks if not maintaining a deepthroat action
she has to keep her throat worked to maintain resilience. If she can deepthroat full size but the dick shrinks after coming, she will start to get tight again in the throat and have to work for that full deepthroat.
just some ideas for the settings text of this mod
i think this mod be implemented with the other mod that allows super large dicks to get most from this.

JosephBado

Potential Patron
Brilliant, seeing how this game uses SVG for excellent scaling in the exception of the backgrounds from what I've learned. I don't see why not it couldn't be done. So yeah, basically, I second this.

skipa27

Potential Patron
i would do it if i had any clue how to make it or had the time. being the mods i have seen that make tits and belly bigger with guy cumming, im sure this is capable. i think it would add a very good element to the game.
Thanks for the support

I think it could give a little bit of a challenge. This mod would allow dick to grow based on stimulation, how its being stimulated and fighting for it to stay big after cumming and getting it back to full size.
the start could be smallest size and you do hand job and just watch it grow... start sucking and watch it grow even bigger and then deepthroat it to max size. this could even effect how deep she can go as she tries to deepthroating, is it grows, the throat resiliance could get stronger as well.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i won't be adding this to penisrange because they can easily be separate mods (and probably should be)

the core functionality of this mod would be extremely simple. set penis scale according to his pleasure.

the only difficult part of this mod would be the finer details and deciding how to expand it. probably could use change in his pleasure and checking a few things like handjob mode and her.held to do most of it.

difficulty: 2/10 to 4/10 depending on elegance
other things: with animtools, changes in penis size while using body contact will reset her movement. this is so the penis depth is properly tracked.

i might pick this up, having the penis expand while in her throat seems like a cool thing. i'll leave open on the table for now just in case one of the other code modders want to take a crack at it, and i'll post back here if i start on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.