Request:Looking for an editor (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I have the first chapter of a new story I have been working on and I was wondering if anyone would go over it and check for spelling errors, even though I have a spell checker I still make spelling mistakes due to my disabilities and after reading many of the fine stories here I was inspired to resume writing Ryo stories.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Overwatch, Tracer and Dva.
13408694_1216319378380669_66484100_n.jpg

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
It is Blizzard's new game on both consoles and PC. Its been called a hero shooter. Ladies are also quite popular in sfm. >.>

Blizzard also does animated shorts of their characters and I really like them.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I have the first chapter of a new story I have been working on and I was wondering if anyone would go over it and check for spelling errors, even though I have a spell checker I still make spelling mistakes due to my disabilities and after reading many of the fine stories here I was inspired to resume writing Ryo stories.

Thanks in advance for your help.
I know I'm two years late for this, but if you'd like, I'd be more than happy to edit your story and/or give you some writing tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.