Request : Devil May Cry 5 (1 Viewer)

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
I am surprised that Nico got nude before Trish and Lady. Is this a created nude model for her by a modder or a hidden nude mod created by the developers themselves? The nipple tattoo is great though.

It's an official nude base model from Capcom and applies to the majority of characters including Trish and Lady. It's about time Capcom used fully nude base models for their characters opposed to super-gluing or individually creating everything as RE2 and previous games. It makes it easier for physics and other shit.

It's easier to remove clothing and model swap faster now than RE2.

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate

View attachment 88463

Well, it looks like I may have something to work with despite not already owning the game.

I fucking hate blank base models. But I hate it even more when developers just use material as the body parts instead of the entire fucking model itself!

Goddamn it! Thanks anyway!

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
It's an official nude base model from Capcom and applies to the majority of characters including Trish and Lady. It's about time Capcom used fully nude base models for their characters opposed to super-gluing or individually creating everything as RE2 and previous games. It makes it easier for physics and other shit.

It's easier to remove clothing and model swap faster now than RE2.

I was going to say this is cool and I almost thought the nipple tattoo was made by Capcom to suit the whole body tattoo pattern until I saw the post below.

Well, it looks like I may have something to work with despite not already owning the game.

I fucking hate blank base models. But I hate it even more when developers just use material as the body parts instead of the entire fucking model itself!

Goddamn it! Thanks anyway!

That sucks tbh. Not even nipples are created for Lady and certainly Trish too. Modders need to work again. I gave you an idea how nipples of both models should look like. Good luck.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Man, I fucking love our community. The game has been out for 3 days and we already have a nude mod. Granted, most of the hard work was done over the course of several weeks with RE2, but now the flood gates are open and all kinds of mods can be had.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know how to update the Fluffly Mod Manager to include DMCV? I already have it downloaded, but it does not see DMCV -- as in it does not appear in the mod manager. I tried to make my own DMC5/Data folder, but I imagine more needs done than that because it did not work. Thanks for any help!

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know how to update the Fluffly Mod Manager to include DMCV? I already have it downloaded, but it does not see DMCV -- as in it does not appear in the mod manager. I tried to make my own DMC5/Data folder, but I imagine more needs done than that because it did not work. Thanks for any help!

Readme on Modmanager folder:
Quick step-by-step guide on adding a custom game for the mod manager:
  • Go into options and enter the "Define Game Info" menu.
  • Click on "Current game" and select the first "custom game" slot.
  • Select "game name" and change it. Ie, "Ultra Street Fighter 4".
  • Select "mod directory," and type it in a short name which will be used for the directory where mods are stored. Ie, inputting "USF4" makes the mod manager create the folder "games\USF4\mods".
  • Select "executable name" and write the name of the executable for the game. Ie, "SSFIV.exe".
  • Select "Steam ID" and write down the steam app id for the game. This is completely optional! If you fill this in, you can launch the game via the mod manager. A quick way to find a game's app id, is searching for a game on this website: Ultra Street Fighter IV · AppID: 45760
  • Select "Steam directory" and write down the directory name steam uses for the game. This is also optional! If you fill this in, the mod manager will automatically find the install path for the game. Ie, "Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition".
  • Select "Install path" and write down the location of where the game is installed. You don't have to do this step if you already filled in "steam directory".
  • Once that's done, you can copy mods to "Games\USF4\Mods" and install them like any other game, and the mod manager will automatically handle backups and such. You can add up to 10 custom games like this, and the mod manager will remember the information you input (it's saved in "Data\GameInfo.bin").

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
Readme on Modmanager folder:
Quick step-by-step guide on adding a custom game for the mod manager:
  • Go into options and enter the "Define Game Info" menu.
  • Click on "Current game" and select the first "custom game" slot.
  • Select "game name" and change it. Ie, "Ultra Street Fighter 4".
  • Select "mod directory," and type it in a short name which will be used for the directory where mods are stored. Ie, inputting "USF4" makes the mod manager create the folder "games\USF4\mods".
  • Select "executable name" and write the name of the executable for the game. Ie, "SSFIV.exe".
  • Select "Steam ID" and write down the steam app id for the game. This is completely optional! If you fill this in, you can launch the game via the mod manager. A quick way to find a game's app id, is searching for a game on this website: Ultra Street Fighter IV · AppID: 45760
  • Select "Steam directory" and write down the directory name steam uses for the game. This is also optional! If you fill this in, the mod manager will automatically find the install path for the game. Ie, "Super Street Fighter IV - Arcade Edition".
  • Select "Install path" and write down the location of where the game is installed. You don't have to do this step if you already filled in "steam directory".
  • Once that's done, you can copy mods to "Games\USF4\Mods" and install them like any other game, and the mod manager will automatically handle backups and such. You can add up to 10 custom games like this, and the mod manager will remember the information you input (it's saved in "Data\GameInfo.bin").

Thanks. I did open that read me, but did not see this. I ultimately just ended up re-installing the mod manager and overwrote the previous version. I was trying to install a new version in a separate location, and I think that created an issue.

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate

VenturousGamer VenturousGamer clean body.

View attachment 88484

Thanks for sharing but what I dislike is how unfinished these models are. These are straight generic nude base models that could've easily been done with a generic 3D modeling program. They seemed to have added more effort with their faces, feet, and booty meat than anything else. There's no nipples, jiggling physics, genitalia, or anuses.

Looks like this will require some extra work.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Why would they model all that when it's never seen and could only get them into trouble? Japan has very strict laws about portraying genitals, and full nudity is not allowed under Japan's ratings board. Do you not remember the Hot Coffee fiasco? Because of the actions of modders discovering content that was never meant to be seen, they had to change the rating of the game.

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate
Why would they model all that when it's never seen and could only get them into trouble? Japan has very strict laws about portraying genitals, and full nudity is not allowed under Japan's ratings board. Do you not remember the Hot Coffee fiasco? Because of the actions of modders discovering content that was never meant to be seen, they had to change the rating of the game.

If you go to a store in Japan, it has mannequins. Why? Because they do not have genitals, they are models with their curves to look like the human body. Look at the models found in this game, they are mannequins and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.