descarga (1).jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,316
  • descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 1,441
Last edited:

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
I was going to post this. The nude models are already in the game so it will be easy to have them for the whole game. I also hope that they will make them playable characters too, create one for Nico showing her body full of tattoos and why not add hairy pussy and armpit mod and with nipple and vagina piercing for all girls too.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Have the same engine as Resident Evil 2, the RE Engine.

Yes I know. I just said 2 girls already have their nude bodies ready. One not. I really hope Lady and Trish nude bodies already have nipples, vaginas and buttholes so it would be easier for modders to add other details on top of them.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I'm waiting for this as well... and if talented modders can do it for my boi V too, it will be wonderful.
latest

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
In the early versions of the game, Trish butt was supposed to be shown in the game:

Now it is hidden by that stupid irrelevent light:

The same is happening to Lady which means she was supposed to reveal her awesome big thicc (‿ˠ‿) to us.

Great job Capcom!!! This is outrageous. Someone needs to restore the orginal cutscenes without those stupid lights to start with. Then we can include playable fully nude models with other extras.
On PC it's fine because moders can make us enjoy the game like it was supposed to be but why deprive the console players from some naughty bits too? It's not like DMC5 would be the first game to full show some bare skin.

Edit: Andrea Tivadar aka Lady's model, Ariana Damant aka Trish model and Emily Bador aka Nico model are all sexy models and aren't afraid to show any bit of skin and their butts are in most of their instagram photos. Why hide them now in the game? the game is for adults anyway. Emily Bador has even piercings and is natural hairy (armpit hair and obviously pubic hair) and she is not afraid of showing her body too. There are even articles about her having body confidence.

Last edited:

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate
Hey, don't blame Capcom. Blame the stupid laws and social norms around sex and nudity. I'm sure they would have it uncensored everywhere if they could.

They could, but don't want to lose sales because of the +18 here. Its ok to show violence but, ooh don't show a butt!. Fuck them all, ESRB and Capcom.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
Yes, the game is censored in the western market. Fuck Capcom...

View attachment 88381

Which version is the above one? Is it a PC version edited or all non western versions? Because AFAIK, only the PS4 version is censored in the west for Trish scene after the day one patch and the Lady scene is censored in all versions.

Last edited:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate
Yes, the game is censored in the western market. Fuck Capcom...

View attachment 88381

This is totally unacceptable. Lens flares were a mistake and the censorship bullshit didn't need to exist for this game.

Nudity is entirely fine because there's no sexual content. I refuse to accept anyone trying to defend the censorship, being comical or not, and because they could've easily shown Trish and Lady's ass and assholes in the game and it wouldn't be a fucking problem. I hate it when developers either create a fully nude base mode without any use or never use a full nude base model to its full extent for "reasons". They could've easily expanded the uncensored content on PC if they were too fearful without any issues because there's not goddamn sexual content and PC is a freer market.

I spoke about this with Resident Evil 2 and I'm saying it again here: everyone encourage Capcom to exsclusively produce uncensored mature content for PC users and retain their original context opposed to consoles.

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate
Which version is the above one? Is it a PC version edited or all non western versions? Because AFAIK, only the PS4 version is censored in the west for Trish scene after the day one patch and the Lady scene is censored in all versions.

The western Ps4 version have both scenes censored (Trish and Lady), the Pc and Xbox One version only have censored the Lady scene. The japanese version dont have any kind of censorship.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
The western Ps4 version have both scenes censored (Trish and Lady), the Pc and Xbox One version only have censored the Lady scene. The japanese version dont have any kind of censorship.

That is weird because normally Japanese versions of games are the ones who are censored in terms of nudity. For example Japanese version of RDR2 has a sex scene in a brothel where the prostiture is having sex with clothes on (dunno how someone can have sex fully clothed). Conan Exiles has censored the genitalia in NA but in Japan, even nipples aren't free and they covered them with pasties (as if in such era they could create nipple pasties that can stick to the nipples). So lame.
Are all Japanese versions of the game not censored even the PS4 version for DMC5? By western version you mean only NA versions from USA and Canada like Conan Exiles which had the genitalia censored while the European versions (except German of course) are censor free? Are Euro version censored on PS4 too? If not Is it just Trish ?

I heard the PC version could be uncensored for Lady too if you disable lens falre.

Anyway someone should try disabling it on PC to check if it works. Also back up files in case Capcom decides to force censors on all women in every scene even on PC after an update.

Edit: I just read that the PS4 version is censored in Europe too sadly. Only Japanese version is not censored.

Edit 2 : Lady's thicc buttcrack is also censored on PC. The pictire above is from an altered PC version.

Here is a fix to show her awesome (  人  )

More uncensored photos of that beautiful lady's ass from the article:

46607634974_39e669342a_o.jpg

Modders won't have any problem getting the maximum of such "smoking body" like what Nico said.

I really hope that both Trish and Lady's bodies have full feminine features from nipples to modeled vaginas and buttholes, if not, then we will rely again on the wizardry of the skilled modders to bring the real uncensored version to the "light" (not the light that censors :p).

In case both Trish and Lady models don't have nipples, here are some real life nipple glimpses from the real Trish and Lady models:

You can take inspirations from those real nipples (shape, length, size, colors) to add them for the game models, for authenticity.

For the case of Nico, her real model is proud to be hairy . So strange that the real Nico didn't have neither hairy armpits nor pubic hair going up from her shorts to her belly button nor nose piercing since both Nico and the real model seem to be rebellious girls and Nico was based on the real person.

I hope modders find a way to make her nude by adding the real model feaures like the hairy body, scars, nose piercing while keeping Nico's tattoos.

Nico:

Instagram

Hairy body:

3D4C890900000578-4232002-Emily_Bador_from_Brighton_has_taken_to_Instagram_to_break_down_b-a-10_1487271961871.jpg

In case you are wondering about the ass, she has thicc ass .

Boobs and the rest of the body here .

Nipples here , here and here but you need to enlarge the pictures.

All hail the ( . Y . )

Last edited:

VenturousGamer

Avid Affiliate

View attachment 88451

Can't download this, need a chinese phone?

No, you could also do this on your desktop using the application and maybe requiring an account. Otherwise, the file is download from the server to your computer using the application.

Eventually, someone will download it and share it everywhere as more mods erupt. Thanks for sharing.

Bastiaan

Avid Affiliate
No, you could also do this on your desktop using the application and maybe requiring an account. Otherwise, the file is download from the server to your computer using the application.

Eventually, someone will download it and share it everywhere as more mods erupt. Thanks for sharing.

I have found a way to create an account with a foreign phone, the problem is that it is not available in my country (Spain +34). Could someone try it and share the file? Thanks.

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
I am surprised that Nico got nude before Trish and Lady. Is this a created nude model for her by a modder or a hidden nude mod created by the developers themselves? The nipple tattoo is great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.