Request: for an animated version of ballet shoes - Filled (1 Viewer)

ly27318

Content Creator
EDIT: Request filled - see link in post #12

Hello, development gods

Don't be so authentic

As long as the animation style

Request:

①You can color it

②Turn the design of the first picture into the style of animation, not the real picture style

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Here's a preview.

uhKPJvl.jpg

Would you like any changes?

I would suggest using the first RGB slider for the shoes and the second for the straps. Good?

RGB conversion will be a lot of work for this, so make sure you're happy with the look of it before you give the OK.

ly27318

Content Creator
Here's a preview.

uhKPJvl.jpg

I would suggest using the first RGB slider for the shoes and the second for the straps. Good?

RGB conversion will be a lot of work for this, so make sure you're happy with the look of it before you give the OK.
Perfect restoration of the full score works!!! Please change three more positions: ① the width and angle of the ribbon need to be slightly adjusted to the most beautiful position of the ribbon; ② increase the contour line of the edge to adjust to the appropriate thickness; ③ adjust some details of the high light reflection to make the transition more rounded

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

I understand you're using some sort of translation service from japanese to english. It's a bit difficult to understand. Maybe you could use Paint and show me?

ly27318

Content Creator
Here's a preview.

uhKPJvl.jpg

Thank you very much for your several modifications to the work, just use the first one

ly27318

Content Creator
Here's a preview.

uhKPJvl.jpg

Use the original design

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.