Removing part of hair (1 Viewer)

Kir

Content Creator
I'm currently attempting to make towel head swf import.

Just wondering if it's possible to make SWF import that removes parts of hair such as hair bottom and hair under elements, so it's as if the lower part of hair is inside the towel? Only hair top element is still intact.

Attachments

• towelhead.png
    towelhead.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 209
towelhead.fla
321.7 KB · Views: 119

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Why would You want to do a towelhead.SWF?

I mean, there aren't so many different ways wet hair fresh from the shower can look, so wouldn't it be easier to just make a couple different png with the different hair colours?

I can't code flash, so my solution would be:

- make basic towelhead.png with some strands of hair looking out from under the towel
- add some basic shading to those strands, so you can fill them with any colour you want in a paint program
- make some pngs with the most often used hair colours (for people unable to adapt the basic one themselves).
- Done..

Kir

Content Creator
T0mcat said:
Why would You want to do a towelhead.SWF?

I mean, there aren't so many different ways wet hair fresh from the shower can look, so wouldn't it be easier to just make a couple different png with the different hair colours?

I can't code flash, so my solution would be:

- make basic towelhead.png with some strands of hair looking out from under the towel
- add some basic shading to those strands, so you can fill them with any colour you want in a paint program
- make some pngs with the most often used hair colours (for people unable to adapt the basic one themselves).
- Done..

I thought some characters are recognizable with just hair_top element. Just want to see if that SWF import fits well with most of characters. Thanks for the advice.

Faceless

Content Creator
Don't need the loader for this. Just make a blank hair element, set the desired layer, and set the overwrite (or replace, whatever) variable to true.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
SHIT! You beat me to it :o. I had a few dozen references of girls in towels with the intent to make this very import. I +1 your karma for a great idea ;D

Kir

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Don't need the loader for this. Just make a blank hair element, set the desired layer, and set the overwrite (or replace, whatever) variable to true.

Much thanks, that was very simple than I thought.

Dante said:
SHIT! You beat me to it :o. I had a few dozen references of girls in towels with the intent to make this very import. I +1 your karma for a great idea ;D

Thanks for the karma. Been wanting to make towel swf import for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.