1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Removing part of hair

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by Kir, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Kir

Kir Casual Client

I'm currently attempting to make towel head swf import.

Just wondering if it's possible to make SWF import that removes parts of hair such as hair bottom and hair under elements, so it's as if the lower part of hair is inside the towel? Only hair top element is still intact.

Attached Files:

2. T0mcat

T0mcat Avid Affiliate

Why would You want to do a towelhead.SWF?

I mean, there aren't so many different ways wet hair fresh from the shower can look, so wouldn't it be easier to just make a couple different png with the different hair colours?

I can't code flash, so my solution would be:

- make basic towelhead.png with some strands of hair looking out from under the towel
    - add some basic shading to those strands, so you can fill them with any colour you want in a paint program
    - make some pngs with the most often used hair colours (for people unable to adapt the basic one themselves).
    - Done..

3. Kir

Kir Casual Client

I thought some characters are recognizable with just hair_top element. Just want to see if that SWF import fits well with most of characters. Thanks for the advice.

4. Faceless

Faceless Club Regular Content Creator

Don't need the loader for this. Just make a blank hair element, set the desired layer, and set the overwrite (or replace, whatever) variable to true.

5. dantethedarkprince

dantethedarkprince Club Regular Content Creator

SHIT! You beat me to it :o. I had a few dozen references of girls in towels with the intent to make this very import. I +1 your karma for a great idea ;D

6. Kir

Kir Casual Client

Much thanks, that was very simple than I thought.

Thanks for the karma. Been wanting to make towel swf import for a while.