Reika Kitami - Bible Black (making my girlfriend) (1 Viewer)

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Wow, I can't really say much since I'm not the request person and don't know what the true goal look is, but damn!

Looks like some great work, that's how I would picture what the OP is trying to come up with.

(but it's kinda interesting that someone's making a version of their gf for this game...)

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
Scyth118 said:
Wow, I can't really say much since I'm not the request person and don't know what the true goal look is, but damn!

Looks like some great work, that's how I would picture what the OP is trying to come up with.

(but it's kinda interesting that someone's making a version of their gf for this game...)

I honestly hadn't planned on requesting my g/f, but there was an "originals" page on the forum with the OP's g/f on there and thought why the f#$k not? it was just a matter of getting someone to do it for me cause I don't have photoshop.

anyway, my g/f isn't into the whole deepthroating thing, so in my own perverse way, I can "make" her do it now >:D

Imperator

Potential Patron
crimsonwings said:
anyway, my g/f isn't into the whole deepthroating thing, so in my own perverse way, I can "make" her do it now >:D
And now everyone will fap to her. ;D

Now we need a Chance hair import...

Chance

Content Creator
I could be a 2m18 tall truck driver as far as you know :p

However that is a point, I don't have the pleasure to know your girlfriend but I don't think she'd be all peaches about a template of her beng usable by everybody on the internet.

Do you want me to remove the images now that you have them ?

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
Chance said:
I could be a 2m18 tall truck driver as far as you know :p

However that is a point, I don't have the pleasure to know your girlfriend but I don't think she'd be all peaches about a template of her beng usable by everybody on the internet.

Do you want me to remove the images now that you have them ?

yeah sure, why not. would probably be for the best anyways :)
anyone that's got them, whatever, but it would stop people from getting them for future use.
again I appreciate all the help in making the skin I requested :D

MalaD

Potential Patron
crimsonwings said:
yeah sure, why not. would probably be for the best anyways :)
anyone that's got them, whatever, but it would stop people from getting them for future use.

Yeeeeah, I personally think the hair looks awesome, but can't download it because it'd make me feel like a jerk using it.
That part of your girlfriend's female intuition that knows something's up will appreciate it being pulled as much as[/more than] you will, I'd assume :p

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
Huh, actually got this idea to market, we'll never run out of things to do.

It'd be kinda awesome (and privacy invading) if more people requested RL people. Not like celebrities, I mean, but based off people we know. Hell, I know a bitch who deserves to be face fucked, and I bet a lot of people do, too

Just suggesting a possible new direction on where we could take this, and I'd happily be the first to do one, of earlier mentioned bitch.

No names need to be given, and I guess there also might need to be a fair amount of editing to protect the privacy of any posted. I'm sure we could make this work.

*Disclaimer: I'm drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.