Random Dialogues :: 7DEC12 - Intermission :: (1 Viewer)

j4cks0n

Potential Patron
Update :: Dec 7 2012

Been a while since I stopped by here. Definitely didn't mean to promise the sky and then fail completely, but mistakes are how we learn. I sincerely apologize for it nonetheless.

I don't have any other dialogues written at the moment, lost everything to a forced reset several months back and the environment I was in precluded further progress. Or in simpler terms I wasn't in the mood to write semi-happy blowjob scenes.

Of the ones I had, if I start writing again, I'll do Ahri first. She was the one I had the most fun with. The others, I dunno. Even writing again is a big if and I don't want to get anyone's hopes up.

If anything I'll post the Ahri script if/when I do it and see how the d/l's go. No promises this time.

Samus >>

So why Samus first? She doesn't speak period in almost all of her games, so I didn't run much risk of contradicting current portrayals (yes I worry about stuff like that). I personally see her as a tough, strong individual who has been through a lot worse things than being a forced sex slave for grubby pirates and wouldn't respect anything but strength of body and character. Also, just about everyone is writing willing slut or Marquis de Sade style shit anyway so if you want that then off you go.

Scenario: Samus has been captured by a rather nasty gang of pirates who are doing the usual. She's planning on murdering the lot of them at the first opportunity, but until then one of the crew has caught her attention. He doesn't seem to view her as just a piece of meat, and he's strong enough to make the others back off a little. So maybe she won't be killing all of them...

tl;dr -- Samus is a willing captive, you're concerned about her well-being.

Ingame settings: Hands on his legs, Head not held (Makes most sense this way, but feel free to do whatever you prefer). For best results, let her catch her breath after doing crazy stuff or initial throat movements (In character ftw :P)

Most Recent Edit: Fixed double spacing issue, apologies to anyone who downloaded it before this. I didn't know double spacing was a problem @_@

Attachments

Samus (W).txt
8.4 KB · Views: 6,829

G

gabriel

Re: Random Dialogues :: Most Recent: Samus (Willing) ::

It's very good, I liked it. I'll see if I can get somebody to record them. Even if they won't get used in the game it would be fun to have audio of somebody playing as Samus based on this.

S

Some Dumb Guy

I've read the textfile as-is, haven't tried it in the game yet. It's written pretty well (could use just a little cleaning up though IMO, lots of double spaces) and it suggests a strong-minded woman alright but I can't really discover the link to Samus here, I've never considered her to be a talkative type. Not many people to talk to in deep space or deserted ruins, right? ;)
What I also noticed is that you've written long lines of text, I'm afraid it won't go well with the occasional interruptions and as a result of that parts of those lines will be forced out. That's why I mentioned the cleaning up. For continuity I would recommend to keep the lines as compact as possible.
With the dialogue style you use (quite realistic at some points) you could write some for dominant types I guess, lots of mindplay in it. Clever!

Hope to see more of your dialogues soon!

j4cks0n

Potential Patron

@Some Dumb Guy: Double spacing huh? I'll go back through it tonight, kind of hard to tell in notepad.

As for the characterization problem, yea, I know. She doesn't talk period most of the time (and Other M... yea. No). Makes it easy to write for in the respect you're free to play around some but hard to go against the whole stoic thing. I was going for the idea that she was unafraid to say what she thought and she found the POV guy to be not a dumb mook who just wanted to fuck her into submission so she started playing with him. Figured she was starved for conversation with someone normal I guess :P

That and it's hard to do stoic in dialogue. Oxymoron of sorts.

As for the long lines, I tried them all out in game first. Honestly, this is more of a happy mode dialogue. I suppose I should have posted what I use for her model in the OP (Hands on his legs, head not held). With him holding her it doesn't make as much sense. I tried to deal with the interruption problem by including buffer sounds before the longer lines (Ahhh... , Agh... , etc). It works out more or less ok, but yea, you have to let her talk for a bit after deep throating or cumming. I figured it went along with the idea that POV guy cared, he was letting her catch her breath.

Edit: Went through and fixed double spacing problem. Didn't know it was single space only :P

TheRaptor

Potential Patron

this looks great! she's very sweet and down to earth.

S

Some Dumb Guy

j4cks0n said:
Didn't know it was single space only

You can use as many spaces as you like ofcourse, since it's your dialogue. I just pointed it out for practical reasons, trying to offer a helping hand.

Morgodin

Potential Patron

j4cks0n amazing job! The thing of playing with the way of looking of the man, when you can't see him, it's a really good idea, overall in the general lines. I like this a lot.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Great job on the Samus text. No problems what so ever. The only thing that would make this better if she had her zerosuit on. Perhaps in a future SDT release, that will be possible. APPLAUD ya!

TheRaptor

Potential Patron

posting this in /random/ cause it doesnt deserve its own thread.

Just a measly battlefield earth dialogue i whipped up. I'm not intending on using it often.

Attachments

Psychlo.txt
2.6 KB · Views: 735

j4cks0n

Potential Patron

@Morgodin :: I figured the face part was kind of important, dialogue needs two people and I didn't know about the including the man's part in her strings at the time. Facial expressions were the next best thing. I like how it turned out to. I've been reading the tips and tricks thread illusion made and you both have some great ideas, been playing around with them some.

So a lot of people seem pleased with Samus, so I'll be doing more of these. I'm trying to decide who to write next, still messing around with a few different characters. I play a lot of League of Legends so I'm leaning towards one of those characters for familiarities sake (fun fact, I've only beaten one Metroid Game :P).

Edit: I went back through and fixed a couple minor grammatical errors among other things (Proofreading fail is me ><) I'm planning on reworking Samus' dialogue to include lines from POV Pirate guy after I write another character for practice so it'll be updated when that goes out.

fallout666

Potential Patron

TheRaptor said:
posting this in /random/ cause it doesnt deserve its own thread.

Just a measly battlefield earth dialogue i whipped up. I'm not intending on using it often.

base on your remark is that slave or aliens your dialogue text is.

Kinnerman

Potential Patron

fallout666 said:
base on your remark is that slave or aliens your dialogue text is.
Why use english when we can use incoherent nonsense?

j4cks0n

Potential Patron

I've been hijacked!

But then again it does say random dialogues so yea, ok then. I'm still trying to figure out who to write next >< I read the Katarina dialogue faraday did for an LoL girl as a sort of primer but I don't like the style of it much. Not that it's bad, just not what I would do :P Still leaning towards a LoL girl though... need to go browse hairs again.

Kinnerman

Potential Patron

I know I've replied to this thread a bit too much but I'm anxious to get this question answered. Are you going to make any more dialogues? You're really good at them and I sincerely hope you do.

Lictre

Potential Patron

j4cks0n said:
I've been hijacked!

But then again it does say random dialogues so yea, ok then. I'm still trying to figure out who to write next >< I read the Katarina dialogue faraday did for an LoL girl as a sort of primer but I don't like the style of it much. Not that it's bad, just not what I would do :P Still leaning towards a LoL girl though... need to go browse hairs again.

How would you feel about coming up with a script for Kei or Yuri from the original Dirty Pair (not Dirty Pair Flash). Scenario is that they were dosed with a SERIOUSLY advanced aphrodisiac by some slavers, but that the man saved them before it could take effect. Initially reluctant, then getting into it as he helps them work through the effects of the drug.

For personalities, if you need references, I'd recommend the Dark Horse comics version of them with Adam Warren and Toren Smith. (Once Smith left, Warren mutated them into the Ninja Bimboes from HELL) Yuri is typically more serious and thoughtful, while Kei is more hormonal and assertive about it.

j4cks0n

Potential Patron

@Kinnerman :: Yea, I plan on writing more, I just have crazy writers block right now and realtime demands have been crippling as well. I still haven't found someone I would like to write >< Samus, for reference, took about 5 days, 3 of which were editing (she used to be less into it, but after I changed a couple lines at the end I decided I liked where it was going and rewrote about half the text @_@ ). So when I pick someone I should have a new dialogue up less than a week after I announce it.

@Lictre If I had any experience with them I might give it a shot :P I'm focusing on who I know right now ('Know' here meaning loosely familiar with at least).

Lictre

Potential Patron

j4cks0n said:
@Lictre If I had any experience with them I might give it a shot :P I'm focusing on who I know right now ('Know' here meaning loosely familiar with at least).

They're pretty old-school, which makes them classic, even iconic, girls-with-guns characters. 26 episode tv series, several OAVs, a few movies.

Trouble-shooters (Trouble Consultants) with the official name "Lovely Angels" after their ship, but because disaster rampages behind them (TOTALLY not their fault, and they'll tell you so), the public knows them by their hated nick-name, the Dirty Pair.

They're not incompetent to cause the disasters, it just tends to be that they face people who would be quite willing to cause major disasters in resisting arrest, such as dropping an inhabited space habitat onto a city, or sabotaging major life support installations on a planet. And the mining planet (which basically produced starship fuel) that detonated because of their ship's cannon being fired was something that simply couldn't be predicted because of the unpredictable way veins of ore propagate underground, and how they react to a violent stimulus.... (That actually happened in an episode of the TV series.)

(modified for spelling)

j4cks0n

Potential Patron
Re: Random Dialogues :: Most Recent: New Character In Progress! ::

@Lictre :: I've heard of them before, but I have no experience with who they are :P I might try them in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.