Queen's Blade Request (2 Viewers)

Shade

Content Creator
Nigida said:
Oh yes, Liliana looks awesome! That hat and the little starfish... :')

If you will do her boots at some point, maybe the rest of the outfit as well...?

Also, I noticed that I had a Queen Aldra hair in my Folder, don't know if that is in the archive too. It's looks like it's taken straight from an image and you can maybe redraw that or use it as reference?

Heh. That hair was linked in the second post, the original poster doesn't like like it, and whilst it's made well, it's not exactly true to Aldra's hair. I'm personally not a huge fan of dramatic 'hair in motion' looks either, though I will admit I was considering redrawing the tail of her hair to match my style, which I believe is the style the Gyn likes. I'll probably find another hair in the archives to steal ideas from.

I'm really glad you brought up the idea of the Nipple Fish, I would never have done them otherwise, and I've gotta admit, considering they're really only a small feature, they're an awesome one.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the whole outfit, for the boots I was just going to modify my Eve Boots to make them similar to hers. We'll see what happens when I get bored or run out of things to do. Though, if I was going to try anyone's outfit it would be Echidna's... I'm thinking about updating her hair a bit too, and Airi's.

Too many things to do, not enough time to do them... Still have 2 and 1/2 characters for this request to do...

Shade

Content Creator
Queen Aldra + Hidden Blade Mod and Pirate Captain Liliana + Nipple Fish are now up on my thread!

I haven't done Queen Aldra without her Crown yet, I'll do that a little later. I'm probably going to take a break for today, been pretty SDT focused, I think I deserve a rest. :D

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
Queen Aldra + Hidden Blade Mod and Pirate Captain Liliana + Nipple Fish are now up on my thread!

I haven't done Queen Aldra without her Crown yet, I'll do that a little later. I'm probably going to take a break for today, been pretty SDT focused, I think I deserve a rest. :D

Big thx to you Shade you deserve a rest ;D

Nigida

Potential Patron
The Apron looks good, I don't use the loader though. Also, I noticed that when I loaded up Liliana with her nipple Fish and start cycling through my other saved girls, their nipples start flashing red like some sort of timebombs. It's a bit weird. xD

Shade

Content Creator
Yeah I've noticed the flashing Rave Nipple Syndrome when changing characters too. I'm not exactly sure what causes it, though I've checked over the Mod a few times and made another Nipple Mod and it seemed to have the same issue, so I'm guessing its a SDT issue.

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
Yeah I've noticed the flashing Rave Nipple Syndrome when changing characters too. I'm not exactly sure what causes it, though I've checked over the Mod a few times and made another Nipple Mod and it seemed to have the same issue, so I'm guessing its a SDT issue.

i like the Apron and i dont use loader so how can i get it ? :/
also i saw in your released import Mirim hair :D
and does The ultra vibration armor of mirim can to be made as an swf import ?

Shade

Content Creator
Yep! Mirim's hair and Crown-less/Nun Aldra were finished off today. After doing both of Aldra's hairs and Liliana's hair Mirim was a breeze (Queen Aldra's Crown, Aldra's 'Ears' and Circle thingy, and Liliana's hat have been more than enough detailed work for a few days). If you wanted Mirim's armor it would need to be done as a SWF Mod, yes. Though that's a little out of my reach right now, I'm sure you could request of the other Modder's to put it on their 'to do list'.

Sharing the apron I've got in the preview is a tricky subject. I technically didn't make it, I used a decompiler to pull all the shapes from the Loader then redrew/modified it to match Aldra's apron and fit into the Vanilla template. Whilst, I want to share it, it's not my 'property' to do so. I'll send off a message to Marlow tomorrow asking if he doesn't mind, but ultimately I have to respect his wishes. The only reason I decided to share the image was to may get Marlow's attention, and to point out where an apron could be found. :D

I actually pulled the mod apart to see how the frills on the apron were made, so I could use it for for Liliana's armbands. Once I'd worked that out, I had this 'why not?' moment over the idea of making Aldra's apron. I've updated Liliana's outfit preview above to show what the result was. Boots still need some polish, but I'll probably release that mod soon.

I'll look at doing Yuit tomorrow. Her hair looks like it's going to require some detailed work, so I may end up putting it off...

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
Yep! Mirim's hair and Crown-less/Nun Aldra were finished off today. After doing both of Aldra's hairs and Liliana's hair Mirim was a breeze (Queen Aldra's Crown, Aldra's 'Ears' and Circle thingy, and Liliana's hat have been more than enough detailed work for a few days). If you wanted Mirim's armor it would need to be done as a SWF Mod, yes. Though that's a little out of my reach right now, I'm sure you could request of the other Modder's to put it on their 'to do list'.

Sharing the apron I've got in the preview is a tricky subject. I technically didn't make it, I used a decompiler to pull all the shapes from the Loader then redrew/modified it to match Aldra's apron and fit into the Vanilla template. Whilst, I want to share it, it's not my 'property' to do so. I'll send off a message to Marlow tomorrow asking if he doesn't mind, but ultimately I have to respect his wishes. The only reason I decided to share the image was to may get Marlow's attention, and to point out where an apron could be found. :D

I actually pulled the mod apart to see how the frills on the apron were made, so I could use it for for Liliana's armbands. Once I'd worked that out, I had this 'why not?' moment over the idea of making Aldra's apron. I've updated Liliana's outfit preview above to show what the result was. Boots still need some polish, but I'll probably release that mod soon.

I'll look at doing Yuit tomorrow. Her hair looks like it's going to require some detailed work, so I may end up putting it off...

ok then hope Marlow give you is approval for the apron and i cant wait to see Yuit finished :)

Shade

Content Creator
Still no Yuit, however, Marlow was more than happy for me to share Aldra's apron, so I'll be putting that up soon. There's a few adjustments I'd like to make first though.

Apron is up! It clips through her arm when her hands are behind her back, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Shade

Content Creator
Real life sucks. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything. :-[ I know I still need to do Yuit, I haven't forgotten. Holiday season makes things hectic.

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
Real life sucks. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything. :-[ I know I still need to do Yuit, I haven't forgotten. Holiday season makes things hectic.

it's ok i'm not in a hurry ;)

Shade

Content Creator
Well overdue... Bloody real life. Hope to get this finished tonight/tomorrow.

[attachimg=1]

Update:
Should be done tomorrow! Yes, I know, I said that above. Welcome to end of the year workload. Just need to fix up some lines (Well, remove them totally and add extra ones to replace them), and some shadows.

Shade

Content Creator
Yuit's done and up on my thread!

Request done and filled. Sorry it took so long for the last two to get completed.

Off to pass out now!

And then maybe I'll get back to finishing off my personal mods, like Liliana's bits, and whatever else I had been doing before life reared it's ugly head...

Also, thread clean up! All of my attachments have been removed from here.

plo

Potential Patron
Shade said:
Yuit's done and up on my thread!

Request done and filled. Sorry it took so long for the last two to get completed.

Off to pass out now!

And then maybe I'll get back to finishing off my personal mods, like Liliana's bits, and whatever else I had been doing before life reared it's ugly head...

Also, thread clean up! All of attachments have been removed from here.

awesome work and big thx to you again shade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.