Queens Blade online nude mod (1 Viewer)

slice

Avid Affiliate
great mods Naduron, is it possible for you to apply the gapped vagina to your nude mod as i mentioned on page 2 in this thread please? thank you

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
In battle ground while using the battle suit, that censorship goes away

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 629
  • das.PNG
    das.PNG
    501.9 KB · Views: 844
F

fb1821

i think for a vagina you also need to edit the model itself if thats possible 'cause none of the classes has a cameltoe you could use for a simple texture mod

Ayashimi

Potential Patron
Welcome Arrabio To Gvz

:)*Welcome arrabio to gvz forums anyone have a quiede to create account in the korean site of queen's blade i have played in the us and i like this game with i have the korean account to save the korean installer and add these installer in my games collections

punkbuzter

Potential Patron
the full body suits is applied to everything, even armor has it.
and same goes to many NPC's.

Hi Naduron!! Long time ago hehe.
So I was just thinking, the other thread where you probably pasted the DeCensor is spammed to hell and back, just wondering, firstly if it still works, and if you've got any links? x)
If you already know what page it's located on that'll do too, I'll make a search as well but if I find it.. You think it'll still be working?

Thanks in advance, best regards, and all the good stuff :D

[edit]
Oooh nevermind I think I found one, if the package ShadowX2X posted is a proper one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Welcome to GVZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to GVZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to GVZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to GVZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to GVZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Hey I have a question if you do not mind.

I am editing the tainted love costume and I an attempting to get ride of the hearts located on the legs. I think there is a glow effect on them so I am just trying to figure out how I can get ride of it. When I shade over the red hearts with black the red hearts appear on top of it in game still. I am editing the texture file named "WH_BD_CS_04.dds" Located at: "local C:>AeriaGames>ScarletBlade>Data>Objects>PC>tex.

I am wondering if maybe the glow effects are in a different section of the game files? I really have no idea. So any help would be great :/

Thanks for reading :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.