Queen Chrysalis Slave Dialogue (1 Viewer)

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
Hello! In continuing with my theme of making more and more ambitious dialogues, I've finally finished my 4-part dialogue of Queen Chrysalis. The premise is that Chrysalis has captured and is attempting to brainwash her newest addition to her sex-slave harem. However, the player is able to resist her mind control by doing certain things, so the dialogue can play out in two entirely different ways depending on whether you turn the tables on her or give in. Essentially, it's two dialogues wrapped up in one.

As always, constructive criticism is appreciated. If you find any bugs, please tell me so that I can fix them. Other than that, enjoy!

Sneak preview?
You know that theme of continually more ambitious projects? Yeah, so I've got this idea for a dialogue about Fluttershy's first sexual experience, and it's going to be massive. As in, if the Chrysalis dialogue is two in one, this would be around six in one (apparently I like extra work). Because of the amount of content I have planned though, I could probably release bits of the dialogue as I finish them, and just tell people how to access them, sort of like a beta mode. That would mean that not only do y'all get content out faster, but I would also have more time to fix and get feedback on stuff as I make it. Right now it's still in conceptual stages, so let me know if you're interested (or not) in the concept.

If I do end up doing a "Beta phase", it'll probably end up in a separate thread from the finished product, in case people don't want everything spoiled while it's still a mess.

Attachments

Queen Chrysalis Slave.txt
31.7 KB · Views: 3,066

D

david94

great Chrysalis dialogue though it would be nice if you could add more dialogue to Chrysalis. (would really love to hear more from Chrysalis dominating and getting dominated)

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
great Chrysalis dialogue though it would be nice if you could add more dialogue to Chrysalis. (would really love to hear more from Chrysalis dominating and getting dominated)
I've added some more endgame dialogue from Chrysalis and updated the download link. Let me know if that's better. :)

Seymour

Avid Affiliate
I noticed a couple of major errors in the dialogue checker.

The 'test' lines are unused. Can't figure out how to get them working, unless they're meant to be unused.

Love the dialogue. :)

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
I noticed a couple of major errors in the dialogue checker.

The 'test' lines are unused. Can't figure out how to get them working, unless they're meant to be unused.

Love the dialogue. :)

Yup, the test lines were mostly just for debugging purposes on my part and aren't meant to be used during regular play. I left them in in case people wanted to use them like cheat codes to skip parts of the dialogue.

Also, thank you!

Schreiner

Vivacious Visitor
Well i am sadly no MLP fan. But with a little fantasy this is just a dominating queen dialogue ^^
Nice work

enragedostrich

Avid Affiliate
Well i am sadly no MLP fan. But with a little fantasy this is just a dominating queen dialogue ^^
Nice work
Hmm, I could try to make a more generalized version, like with my newer project. MLP is a pretty limiting niche, so I've been sort of moving away from it. Is that something you'd be interested in?

Schreiner

Vivacious Visitor
i mostly edit them my self a little if they dont fit my needs, but maybee im not the only one looking for that. So yea would be great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.