Progressive Blushing. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Doomknight
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Doomknight

Several, non-dynamic hentai flashes offer progressive blushing. I understand that you can put "blush" (ie the cosmetic makeup kind) on, but its not the same kind of thing, nor does it look the same. What I'm looking for is to see if blush "line" could start at the nose and work its way across to underneath the eyes for the "Her" model, and allow it to have a gradient of a lighter highlight of red on the edges of the blush with a darker shade of red in the center of the blush, progressing from lightly blushing to outright embrassment blushing.

Was wondering if it could be implemented into SDT?

Reference #1 = Natsume 2
Reference #2 = Cheerleader Fuck
Reference #3 = Hentai Key 5 (Full Version) [Link = http://www.funny-games.biz/hentaikey-girl-5.html]

Attachments

Cheerleader Fuck - Hacked.rar
160.5 KB · Views: 523

[HENTAI] natsume2.rar
5.8 MB · Views: 463

ModGuy

Content Creator
It could probably be implemented very easily, not sure what your parameters would be to "progress" the blush though.
The same layer that contains the normal blush would probably be the best candidate for this, unless of course vanilla has some appropriate layer.
Although you'd then have the issue of variable exposure so it's 50/50 that way.

Your link is dead, move to a different host if your stuff is NSFW, MF are against that kind of thing. (You can't password protect either btw)
Given that this is a graphical mod I'll leave it to Dante or the like. (Grimey is no longer loader modding AFAIK and Synon doesn't really like coding much).

D

Doomknight

Link isn't dead; just checked. Did you try "copy + paste" the link into your address bar?

As far as progessive blushing goes, if you look at those swf files, you'll notice it usually starts out very light red in a certain spot, then that spot darkens over time, and spreads out further.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Doomknight said:
Link isn't dead; just checked. Did you try "copy + paste" the link into your address bar?

As far as progessive blushing goes, if you look at those swf files, you'll notice it usually starts out very light red in a certain spot, then that spot darkens over time, and spreads out further.

1. Were you logged in to your account when you checked the link?
2. Parameter meaning, what controls the blush... just time?

D

Doomknight

You are right, link is dead. Account isnt yet, but link is dead.... I'll upload them seperately.

EDIT: Main post updated with references.

Parameters wise:
-> In cheerleader fuck, it seems to be linked to both how much cum is on her face, and how quickly you are fucking. So, you could set a parameter maybe for increasing blush when: 1) Cum in Eye, 2) Cum on Face, 3) Thrust Power (based on that % counter in the loader) and maybe 4) Cum down Throat, where you could set values for each, ie 1) gives +3% increase in blush, 2) gives +2%, etc.. where Cum in Eye causes the most embrassment. The Blush here appears to be more pleasure and embrassment related.

-> In Natsume, it appears to be just related to time-based, but I added it as a reference as the blush looks the best compared to the other two. The blush here appears to be more pain and embrassment.

-> In HentaiKey 5, it appears to be also related to time, but also what kind of sex you are doing and how quickly. The "#3" option appears to cause blush the fastest, and #3 Vagina seems to be the fast of all the #3 options. In HentaiKey 5, the blush is far more gradual and appears to continue to increase in brighteness over time, until you have a REALLY dark red covering her nose and underneath her eyes. The Blush here appears to be more pleasure related.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Yeah....no. I'm not playing games to try and figure this out lol.
I'll implement the counter and hook it up the the opacity of the built in blush.
After this some modder can retarget the code to some movieclip full of movieclips, each containing a "type" of blush which tweens from none -> whatever.

EDIT:

Actually scratch that, I need to sleep.

D

Doomknight

Temporary fix works for me. Thanks Modguy. If someone does want to make it more complex, then the stuff you'll do will be a base for them.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Totally forgot about this, I'll get something working for now.

EDIT:
Code:
her.cumInEye

lol when was that implemented.

EDIT2:

Doomknight said:
how much cum is on her face
how quickly you are fucking

increasing blush when:
1) Cum in Eye
2) Cum on Face
3) Thrust Power
maybe 4) Cum down Throat

set values for each, ie 1) gives +3% increase in blush, 2) gives +2%, etc

time-based
how quickly
over time
pleasure related.
Don't mind this, just taking notes.

D

Doomknight

Something that did occur to me however is that the normal blush isn't a reddish color. Would you be able to set Her blushing to a reddish color or would manually changing the color of the blush on the Custom screen change the actual color?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Have some progress:

Code:
    var sc = g.strandControl.cumStrands;
    var totalFace:int = 0;
    for (var s:int = 0; s< sc.length; s++)
    {
        var strand = sc[s];
        for (var ss:int = 0; ss< strand.strandLength-1; ss++)
        {
            var ac:Boolean = false;
            try
            {
                ac = her.head.contains(strand.collide(ss).container);

}
            catch (e)
            {

}
            if (ac == true)
            {
                totalFace++;
            }
        }
    }
    totalFace = Math.min(totalFace,100);
    var cumInEye = her.cumInEye;
    var vig = Math.round(her.vigour / 1050 * 100);

Essentially tracking cum on face, cum in eye and "hardness"
Cum down throat is something that can be tracked, but I don't want to include a checker for it so I'm ignoring it. (sby has this done if you MUST have it.)
Now I just need to compute this in to some % visibility.

EDIT:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542
Listed as: "Blushing Control PoC"

sby's loader imports; July 02 2017: uploaded Loaderpack 9
Expand the "Other Downloads" spoiler tag and click the "Modguy's loader mods archive2" link. Extract the archive to a local folder, then check the "BlushMod" subfolder.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Doomknight

EDIT (double posted to show up in forum)

Would it be possible on your end, to default the blush color to pure red? When I go to change the color of the blush, the mod breaks. The mod remains broken even if I relaunch loader.swf and turn the mod back on. Apparently tampering with the color isn't well liked by the code. Otherwise, the blush mechanic works nicely... though more degrees of blush would be preferable, it works for now.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Doomknight said:
When I go to change the color of the blush, the mod breaks.

One line in the mod that actually does anything:
Code:
l.her.blush.alpha=(totalFace/100 + cumInEye/25 + vig/100);

Note:
Code:
l.her.blush.alpha

All that's modified is opacity, hence any colour should work. Didn't have any unexpected behaviour when changing colour so it's a problem on your end.

D

Doomknight

What happens on your end if you change the alpha manually? Does it break the mod on your end?

ModGuy

Content Creator
Doomknight said:
What happens on your end if you change the alpha manually? Does it break the mod on your end?

That completely defeats the purpose of progressive.
Do you even realize what you're saying.

And that's not anything "breaking", it's not allowing alpha changes of any kind.
That's the intended effect.

D

Doomknight

Well yes, that is my point though. It prevents the progression if you go into the blush color change, because even though you may not touch the alpha meter, the alpha meter gets set manually, preventing the mod from working.

What I am trying to say (as it is hard to articulate a response when you don't really know how the system works in the first place) is that whenever I change the color of the blush to absolutely any color, even without touching the alpha meter (A: 0 to 255, thing in the RGB color controls) the mod stops progressing even if the alpha meter was at 0 to start with, as in that with repeated facefucking the alpha level doesn't decrease??? (I'm assuming that the alpha bar is an inverse function as the closer you get to 255 the more visible it is and the closer you get to 0 the less visible it is) (is the term increasing visibility meaning that your alpha is getting higher?)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Doomknight said:
What I am trying to say is that whenever I change the color of the blush to absolutely any color, even without touching the alpha meter (A: 0 to 255, thing in the RGB color controls) the mod stops progressing

Doesn't happen with me.
I can progress it, change the colour, continue progressing.
Moving the alpha slider at any point has no effect.

Why this isn't working as intended is a mystery.
You'll need a better explanation because I'm missing what's going wrong here.
Upload your mod folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.