Problem with Overtops, infinite breast expansion [Solved] (1 Viewer)

don kloot

Content Creator
I've run into an issue where the overtops loaded through my moreclothing are repeatedly going through scaling breast sizes. I've tried reinstalling the loader and adding everything back in manually but I am unable to pinpoint the problem. It is worth noting that the fresh loader install properly loads the overtop mods.

I'm wondering if any experienced members may have an idea of where I should look within my files for the inconsistency and what could be causing this.

The overtops I'm having an issue with are found @ Overtop Madness Tops, though it appears to be any overtop that has clothing in the breast area.
screenshot0001.png

sby

Content Creator
Coder
probably got a mod in there throwing errors and breaking one of the set breast frame functions. try the standalone debugger and see if any errors pop up

don kloot

Content Creator
probably got a mod in there throwing errors and breaking one of the set breast frame functions. try the standalone debugger and see if any errors pop up
Right, I should’ve thought about doing that. I forgot such a thing exists

Thanks!

As a follow-up in case anyone is experiencing the same problem, I identified the problem to be a Widowmaker dynamic hair loaded through moreclothing.

Bear in mind this could be a hair that only messes up my game for some reason. Also thanks for the help! sby sby

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.