Change the default RGB slider (1 Viewer)

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Issue: I have a few clothing mods that use the same RGB slider as another clothing mod.
Example: A frilly armband uses the same color slider as a shirt, or a jacket (that loads as an overtop) uses the same color slider as a shirt.

Desired effect: Change mod to use a different RGB slider.
Example: Most overtops I find use the collar RGB slider. How could I change a mod to use the collar RGB slider?

I understand some of the basics when it comes to editing clothing mods like changing a shirt to an overtop but nothing to advanced. I understand there is an autohue mod, but I'm looking for something that I can save in a character code.

I tried to find information on how to accomplish this, but the best info I could find was to add a collar part in the code. I've done this part (or so I believe), but it still defaults to the original RGB slider.

I tried using some of Iago's clothing mods as an example for how to edit the code, but I must be missing something.

Any help would be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.