[Preview] Old projects being updated : Skunk 3 and PWMC (1 Viewer)

Rakkar

Potential Patron
Two groups I never expected to see any more work from have both updated in the last couple weeks. Unfortunately there's still nothing to play with yet, but it's been so long since a game like this has been made I had to give everyone something to look forward to.

3D Lotus, apparently affected by the tsunami/earthquake/nuclear plant problem, (Or at least, that's what I gathered from the horribly google-translated website) has returned from the dead! A recent update shows that the entire project has been re-worked, as if the old one was wiped out during all that tragedy but progress has started on a new one.
3D Lotus

7th-Dream has begun production of a new game as well. No details really other than a few preview images on their site:
7th Dream

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
I never really have anything productive to contribute to the forums, other than "Man that's neat" and "I can't see things". :/

Skunk III looks amazing; I'd be up for putting some money down on a copy of that (despite being a cheap bastard :p). Heck if I know why, but it seems that every 5th game dev blog has images that I can't see. Not a single image on the 7th Dream site will load, but after seeing the name of the bottom-most title on the page, I'm also excited for what they're working on!

D

dummy

Somehow, the sample picture of Pretty Warrior May Cry kinda interest me. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

ijama

Potential Patron
Wow, pretty warrior may cry seems very cool. Skunk looks cool too. Are there any trials or demos or videos of either game?

Rakkar

Potential Patron
I wish. Nothing but images on the one site for 2-3 weeks and nothing but images on the other for almost a year.
But, the updates are good news since I know 7th-Dream will finish theirs and the 3D-Lotus had some problems with the earthquake incident, so it's understandable. We'll probably see some results in December for the PWMC project and sometime in Q1 2012 for 3D-Lotus' new project. (Disclaimer: Random estimations based on my experience watching these sites)

Zilka

Potential Patron
Just wanted to note that if you are going to play SKUNK2, don't forget to force Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic filtering in your video card settings. This advice applies to practically all 3D Hentai games, but this was the first game where I saw Anisotropic filtering to be such a huge deal! It changes the look of the game completely. Its like as if the game uses bilinear interpolation by default.

Rakkar

Potential Patron
The PWMC page (7th-Dream) has updated with a demo. Not really too impressed with it to be honest, but I think there will be a lot more in the full game and I'm probably going to get it either way.

RoadBuster

Ryonani Teamster
It's available on the English DLSite and the game itself is in English.

Honestly, I really like it. If you've ever played Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman or the like, then you'll know exactly how this game works.

Check the demo and see if it's your thing and if it is, help the guys out and buy a copy.

DLSite Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.