Position HELP! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro

Potential Patron
guitarguy said:
I still cant get this to work and im sure most is right exept my prompt wont let me choose the file type and im assuming this has to be the problem. instead of position txt, it is just position (no txt) and the file type bar below file name will not allow it to be txt. could someone tell me what im missing this time? thanks

Your folder order should be like this:
|Folder containing the game and everything.
||Main area- with the loader, modder etc.
|||Mods folder- this is where the main Mods.txt* should be.
||||BoundPosition folder- in here there should be another text document named Mods.txt** and the mods you want. In this case you just want a text document(aka notepad thing) and paste the code in the Text document, then save it of course. >.>

If you do that, then it should work otherwise you're doing something wrong.

*This Mods.txt should contain: BoundPosition:BoundPosition(or whatever you named the folder containing the position code). So that the game now has that mod near the bottom right corner in the menu thing.(In case you don't know: It is on the right side just move your mouse down near the bottom right and you should find it.)

**If you just want the position, then this is unnecessary. This is for swf mods, you put the name of the mod and put ''.swf'' on the end. (Might as well add this while I'm here>) If you want to add a background, hair or Skin code you do this: For backgrounds just rename the background ''BG'', Hairs ''Hair'', put the skin code in a text document and rename it ''Code'', that's all.(if you actually looked around the forum you would find this information >.>)

Also you don't NEED to have ''.txt'', ''.swf'' or ''.png'' in the actual file name but if it doesn't work then try it with the whatever one you need in it. I don't put them in and they work fine for me. >.>

Sareos

Potential Patron
Hi, i just have a question, if in the loader i'm making her more centered and the man just next to to right side of the screen, how can i have the same position oh the loader please?

hmahan9

Potential Patron
Sareos said:
Hi, i just have a question, if in the loader i'm making her more centered and the man just next to to right side of the screen, how can i have the same position oh the loader please?

You need the "Camera Control" mod, I'm not gonna direct link since it's not mine, it can be found in Modguy's "Some Stuff" topic in the loader imports forum. Spent an era trying to find out how to get those positions to work too, but now finally... ;D ass, feet, everything 8)

thanks Modguy

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
So the camera control mod will help with this maybe?

I saved this position code....

But it ended up like this? Er, so what did I do wrong?

Dark Rider

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
So the camera control mod will help with this maybe?

I saved this position code....

But it ended up like this? Er, so what did I do wrong?

upload the position.txt here or just copy&paste the 4 lines in it, i'll check it.

I have a problem of my own with the positioning:

Looks like right now when you load a postion.txt and a code.txt with the loader the code.txt is loaded after the position.txt causing the arms to go back to one of the default positions. Weirdly enough when putting the position.txt in the $OVER$ folder it works perfectly fine, probably because the $OVER$ folder is loaded last.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Dark Rider said:
Looks like right now when you load a postion.txt and a code.txt with the loader the code.txt is loaded after the position.txt causing the arms to go back to one of the default positions. Weirdly enough when putting the position.txt in the $OVER$ folder it works perfectly fine, probably because the $OVER$ folder is loaded last.

Cheers for this, fixed. Expect in next release.
Should really let me know about this stuff.

Rogue Trader

Potential Patron
So I downloaded the newest Loader but I can't find the Modder.swf. And when I opened the Loader there is no interface like you show. What am I doing wrong?

the bluffalo

Potential Patron
this is outdated as hell, use Sby's animtools. Download his video tutorial too if you cant figure it out that well.

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.