Position HELP! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogul

Potential Patron
I freaking love the idea and positioning shown in this thread here!

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1634.0

What are the numbers I need to put in the positioning text file to make the girl like this?
I've tried altering it but my ones always seem to make her freaking bones all snap and her right arm go limp lol.
Sorry if this is a noob question but I figure I'd ask anyway.
Thanks.

gogul

Potential Patron
Still can't get her right...
The second I get her butt up in the air (via moving the knees in the modder) her collar bone/ neck piece juts out. Is there any way to separately move body parts beside Knees, Arms, Hands??

gogul

Potential Patron
That's mine and his.

Attachments

• my version.jpg
    my version.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 9,600
  • fthaE.png
    fthaE.png
    173.8 KB · Views: 9,188

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Wow, impatience. You already got the same position, except the second her is placed further to the rightin her entirity. Is that what you mean?

And the top is hiding the clipping shoulder in the second screenshot. You can move her to the right with a mod.

superderpthroat

Potential Patron
HOW TO POSITION THE WOMANS
An Everyman's Guide

1. You need ModGuy's Loader.

2. Open the Loader folder, the same one you'll find the Loader.swf in when you want to play SDT. Open Modder.swf.

3. Once you open Modder you'll see the following interface.

8ZV3r.jpg

The four buttons on the bottom, as well as the POSITION bottom in the middle right, are the ones we're looking at today. I've circled Knees in red - let's start with that. Click the Knees button.

r0V9J.jpg

The girl's knees are now attached to your cursor. Technology! I've circled where my cursor is in Red so you can see exactly where the cursor attaches to the Knees. To place the Knees, simply put the cursor where you want them and left click once. The Knees will then anchor to where you clicked and you can continue doing other things.

4. We can do the same with the other parts available to us. At the time of writing, Modder supports Knee, Arm, and Hand placement. Let's try moving the Arms now - make sure the girls arms are set to On Legs, then click the Arms button, circled in Red below.

dIduR.jpg

Like the Knees, the girl's arms are now attached to your cursor at the wrist. The function is exactly the same as the knees - move them where you want, then left click. The Arms will anchor to that point. I've circled in Green where my cursor is.

You can go on to use the Hands and Flip Hands buttons at your own discretion - when you click Hands, moving your cursor rotates which way they're pointing, and left clicking sets them in place. When you click Flip Hands, it flips their facing. You should be able to figure out how to properly handle these by now.

5. Now for the final part - you can save this position and load it in the Loader whenever you want, with any character. To do this, once you're happy with your position, click the POSITION button above Flip Hands.

You'll get a prompt asking you to save a Position.txt file. You save this into a mod folder and load it like any other Loader mod - if you're not familiar with how to do this, here's a quick summary:

- Go into your Loader folder
- Open the Mods folder
- Make a folder in there named with what you want your position to be called (boundblow1, for example)
- In the original Mods folder, open Mods.txt
- On its own line, enter in the name of the folder you just made, a colon, then the name again. This is so the Loader can recognize it. In our example, we would enter boundblow1:boundblow1.
- The position of where you type the mod name in is its position in the list - if you want it at the top of the list, type it in at the top of the txt file.
- Save the txt file.

Your folder is now ready to go - save the Position.txt in there. So, going back to our original example, we'd click POSITION, then save Position.txt into the boundblow1 folder that we made.

Now open the Loader and go to the pop-out mod menu on the right. If you did it right, you'll see your mod folder there - click it and it should load your position. For our example, I've circled it in Red.

RTCd1.jpg

The girl's arms must be in On Legs for her arms to be positioned properly.

That should about cover it. You can play around with different positions and make as many as you want. It's worth bearing in mind that the Position will differ depending on your screen zoom - for best results, make sure you're saving the position at the largest zoom so you can load it at the largest zoom easily instead of trying to remember what zoom you were at when you saved the position.

Have fun!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
If someone will support this guide (I cba to read it), I will move it to the tutorial section.

Pickled_Cow

Potential Patron
Also note that if you have mod (named Mod.swf) in the same folder as Modder.swf, that mod will automatically be loaded. So you can make poses for the Super Doggy Style mod as well.

booster

Avid Affiliate
this positioning system seems to be very buggy. nearly all the time i save a position and load it in the loader, she takes some unforeseen positions

example 1:

everything fine so far with default char:
uAdsen5fsCFh.jpg

but then, when loading another char:
P04alPXr2RIA.jpg

example 2:

position in modder:
aNULZ9Tv9gFd.jpg

same position in loader:
5EBkXwtkj2q1.jpg

blaster

Potential Patron
Very useful guide!

However it seems that there is something wrong (I use the loader 4.5)...
- Body position ("knees" in modder) is loaded correctly
- Arms & Hands positions are not loaded at all

In fact, I am encountering the same issues as Booster in the post above me.

Would somebody be kind enough to confirm the bug or tell me what I am missing?

cheers

ModGuy

Content Creator
blaster said:
However it seems that there is something wrong (I use the loader 4.5)...
- Body position ("knees" in modder) is loaded correctly
- Arms & Hands positions are not loaded at all

Think I've fixed it.
The problem was that the positions are getting loaded, but her arms are stuck behind her back anyway.

Expect in next release.

blaster

Potential Patron
Thanks ModGuy, this is great news :)
I'll look forward to the next release then!
cheers

Faceless

Content Creator
Incidentally, it turns out that her arms still go limp when she passes out. And then they don't go back to where they're supposed to be.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
Incidentally, it turns out that her arms still go limp when she passes out. And then they don't go back to where they're supposed to be.

Delicious fix:
Code:
her.leftArmIK.dropping=false;
her.rightArmIK.dropping=false;
her.leftArmIK.slipping = false;
her.rightArmIK.slipping = false;

Expect in next release.

EDIT:
As for returning them to the previous state:
Code:
if (her.passedOut)
{
	passedOut = true;
	if (passOutArmPos)
	{
		her.leftArmIK.dropping = false;
		her.rightArmIK.dropping = false;
		her.leftArmIK.slipping = false;
		her.rightArmIK.slipping = false;
	}
}
if(passedOut && !her.passedOut){
	passedOut = false;
	posLdr.load(new URLRequest("Mods/" + cData + "/Position.txt"));
}

rj5111

Potential Patron
Thanks superderpthroat for a really helpful guide for how to save and load a custom position!

jarhead70

Potential Patron
Hmm, for some reasons I couldn't use the txt saved from modder in loader. Only the knee is positioned like it was in the modder, while the arms/hands seem to be stuck in the "on legs" position, no matter what position I set them in the modder.

I saw a few post back that to get the right position, the arms must start in the "on legs" position. Does this restriction apply to modder, loader, or both?

BTW, I'm using loader v5.0a.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
jarhead70 said:
Hmm, for some reasons I couldn't use the txt saved from modder in loader. Only the knee is positioned like it was in the modder, while the arms/hands seem to be stuck in the "on legs" position, no matter what position I set them in the modder.

I saw a few post back that to get the right position, the arms must start in the "on legs" position. Does this restriction apply to modder, loader, or both?

BTW, I'm using loader v5.0a.
Humor Modgizzle and download version 5.0b... izzle.

guitarguy

Potential Patron
I still cant get this to work and im sure most is right exept my prompt wont let me choose the file type and im assuming this has to be the problem. instead of position txt, it is just position (no txt) and the file type bar below file name will not allow it to be txt. could someone tell me what im missing this time? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.