Pops First Skin For TERA (1 Viewer)

pop1337

Potential Patron
Hello everyone. I Just finished my first skins. I recently got the urge to recolor some of TERAs files and found out it was more involved thank I had previously thought. This will be my first release, and hopefully I will learn about mesh editing for bigger projects.

I did this with GIMP / Paint.net (at first). After much trial and Error I believe I am finished. I may or may not edit files; remember to use UThelper to install them and save patched (option under file) so you don't overwrite your original files. That is so you won't have any issues come patch day. Just ignore the Additional "final" or other addition to the end and match the Files to the ones already seen in your GPK file. The Christmas outfit is for the original Elin only. I don't need a Dyed suit when I have my preferred color available! (I didn't edit the Snow hat from the Christmas set).
TERA_ScreenShot_20131223_015255.png View attachment Working.zip
TERA_ScreenShot_20131221_235513.png View attachment Final.zip
If you can't download the attachments I'll upload them to a Fileserver. Merry Christmas everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.