Pokemorph & more (Update: Weavile & Espeon) (1 Viewer)

P

Pushtomorrow

These are great! Any chance that more are coming? the Op has not posted for awhile :(

TooEasy

Potential Patron
Nice works! Can you try to make this?
Hot humanoid Ekans from pokemon:

IdcS8.gif

WdYnr.png

w9EfM.jpg

7Z1fd.jpg

V6TFJ.png

Thank you!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dr.KillJoy said:
hey tooeasy i can't see the pics you put up for some reason just a little red "X".
because he's linking from imgur... the site that no longer allows hotlinking.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dr.KillJoy said:
well... that makes seeing pics a "little"... oh what the word... hard to look at. lol
lol If someone were seriously interested in creating his request, I would take the time to dig out his "references" which as I recall were hardly references.

KaTsuoo1

Potential Patron
I'm not a big fan of human character so it is great to see that there is something I'm more in to.

Now when it's possible to make more mods without the loader I thought I could make some body mods for some of the hairs.

Attachments

• Ampharos Screenshot.png
    Ampharos Screenshot.png
    282.7 KB · Views: 3,172
  • Espeon Screenshot.png
    Espeon Screenshot.png
    299.3 KB · Views: 2,965
  • Glaceon Screenshot.png
    Glaceon Screenshot.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 3,172
Pokemorphs.rar
879.6 KB · Views: 3,068

None

Potential Patron
Excellent job on improving these pokemorph mods KaTsuoo1! Both the Espeon & Glaceon mods look excellent but it is the Ampharos one in particular that came out surprisingly gorgeous! Keep up the good work! :)

I wonder how would it be posible to improve some of the other available pokemorph mods such as the lopunny, blaziken or mightyena, or better yet if its already possible to actually make some morphs that were simply not feasible in previous versions to look good such as a zangoose... ;)

KaTsuoo1

Potential Patron
Thank you None!

I was looking for other pokemorph hairs as well but I couldn't that many. The other ones I found wasn't that good or didn't need a body mod. If you know of any other than the ones in this thread, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

None

Potential Patron
Don´t mention it, these are well done after all! ;)

Well then! Let´s see what is available:

Just as a mere sugestion, perhaps the mightyena hair from this thread could benefit from some actual moving hair? :)

Other hairs that could benefit from some improvements would be the blaziken and lopunny hairs (the lopunny hair looks decent, but the ears are way too short!) Here are the hairs as well as some color suggestions.

(I apologize in advance for posting these without giving credit to the creators of these, but I could not find the threads where these were originally posted...)[attachmini=3]

Here´s hoping that these are of any use...

Attachments

• Blaziken.png
    Blaziken.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 2,860
  • Lopunny.png
    Lopunny.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 3,004
Color Sugestions.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,023

KaTsuoo1

Potential Patron
Well, I forgot to say that I also didn't do any mods for ones that I don't care about and those who didn't really work as pokemorph hair. So I don't think that most of them is bad as it may come out, I just work with the ones that I find worth working with.

Yeah, Mightyena is one of them that just looks really odd and I think a dynamic hair could fix it. If I knew how to work with dynamic hair then I would have used it but I have no idea how it works.

The Lopunny hair looks pretty bad when I make the ears longer since it's not a dynamic hair either.

I was going to make mods for both but there is things missing in the mod file so I'll wait until it's updated.

Thanks for finding the hairs and putting together some colors for them.

superduper2019

Content Creator
KaTsuoo1 said:
I'm not a big fan of human character so it is great to see that there is something I'm more in to.

Now when it's possible to make more mods without the loader I thought I could make some body mods for some of the hairs.

supercredit

Potential Patron
All of these are amazing, I hope more Pokemorphs come out soon, we need as many as we can get. The more non-human the better!

E

extremipod8gb

Yea, this thread is quite old, but I was looking at a Flannery hair template and the link to the hair ( and pretty much all of sdtstuff) is broken. So if someone could send it back, it would be nice :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.