Pokemorph & more (Update: Weavile & Espeon) (1 Viewer)

wedoom

Potential Patron
I have not idea how it would look, but the 4 forms of Castform would be amazing.
Oherwise, keep up the great work, they look great!

Renegade

Potential Patron
Fenix said:
Kinnerman said:
I'd love to see a lucario...Or a Gothitelle...Or a Zoroark...But none of those would be possible without SWF imports...

Lucario has been made if I'm not wrong. And they are possible even if not swf (But they will look static)

to be exact the lucario is actually a cosplay and not a pokemorph, so i think you can still do it.

Fenix

Potential Patron
Renegade said:
Fenix said:
Kinnerman said:
I'd love to see a lucario...Or a Gothitelle...Or a Zoroark...But none of those would be possible without SWF imports...

Lucario has been made if I'm not wrong. And they are possible even if not swf (But they will look static)

to be exact the lucario is actually a cosplay and not a pokemorph, so i think you can still do it.

Lucario is next then.

One other thing, would you want them to be more human or more Pokemon?

None

Potential Patron
Hello! Nice job with the pokemorphs so far! (I like them a lot because these do not look human-like, yet more pokemon-like and this is what makes them rather unique and fun to use in my opinion!) ;)

Since you are taking requests, perhaps you could try to make an Absol, a Houndoom or the rest of the eevelutions? (Your Espeon looks great by the way!) :D

Keep up the good work! ;D

Kinnerman

Potential Patron
Fenix said:
Renegade said:
Fenix said:
Kinnerman said:

Lucario is next then.

More Pokemon please ^_^ but it's that preference that causes the problems. Mainly the snout and chestspike. Thanks for accepting my request!

Renegade

Potential Patron
Fenix said:
Renegade said:
Fenix said:
Kinnerman said:

Lucario is next then.

I like most of ur pokemorphs some look abit meh, but as far as more human...I guess someting like this would fit ur style:

http://www.e621.net/post/show/83555/animated-blaziken-breasts-celebi-dragonair-flash-g

I like the way these are done, maybe something like this even:
http://www.e621.net/post/show/121556/all_fours-anus-arcanine-blaziken-blonde_hair-blue_
http://www.e621.net/post/show/147992/absol-anus-avian-back_tuft-beak-big_breasts-black-

ZERO

Potential Patron
Hey I know this is late but good job with the Zelda imports(Been gone for awhile), When your done with all the pokemorph request, do you think you could make a few more zelda imports?

Asher85

Potential Patron

Karasu

Potential Patron
Hello.

I'm completely new here, but I decided to try my hand at making one of these hair imports for a Glaceon, since one was requested.

I'm awfully sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this here, and I'm sorry if it's not very good...I'm not the best at drawing.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• glacprev.png
    glacprev.png
    283.4 KB · Views: 2,787
  • Glaceon.png
    Glaceon.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,149

DearSfan31

Potential Patron
Karasu said:
Hello.

I'm completely new here, but I decided to try my hand at making one of these hair imports for a Glaceon, since one was requested.

I'm awfully sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting this here, and I'm sorry if it's not very good...I'm not the best at drawing.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Asher85

Potential Patron
i agree the hair down is nice and the hair on top is a nice touch what kind of reference did you use?

Karasu

Potential Patron
Happy New Year to everyone.

I tried making a second one. I honestly don't think it came out that great, but I might as well post it.

Again, any and all feedback is completely encouraged.

Attachments

• Vulpixprev.png
    Vulpixprev.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 2,773
  • Vulpix.png
    Vulpix.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,998

Jrhonen

Potential Patron
Could you do Flannery from Pokemon Emerald?
Heres a sideways show i found. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100717161636/pokemon/images/3/30/Flannery_anime.png

R

reppinthericepaddy

this is kewl, gonna try to install it as my first mod! *rubs hands mischeviously* :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.