Play as a female that can get incapacitated by enemies by means other than death? (1 Viewer)

enterthemeng

Potential Patron
Hi guys, anyone know of any games in which you can play as a female and during gameplay, you encounter enemies that can defeat your character by some means other than killing them? For example, in Saints Row 2, you can play as a female of your own creation and one way to get defeated without dying is to get knocked down by cops while at less than 1/3 of your health and then you get arrested.

I'm specifically looking for ways of getting defeated that involve a special animation for that kind of defeat (i.e. in Saints Row 2, an animation plays of your character getting handcuffed).

Anyone knows of games like these?

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Tekken 4 5 and 5 have a few win poses where they other fighter taunts the beaten one like Paul doing a three count like in wrestling near his KOed foe. Though some they hit or attack them(Heiahchi slams their head, kazuya holds them in the air by the neck, Devil Jin force chokes, and Bryan sits on top of them and punches them) Some custom items change the win in Tekken 6 and Tag 2. Lei will cuf a defeated foe as a throw, King and Marduk will pin them and so on. and wrestling games your lady wrestler can be pinned or submitted (basicly they are put in a hold like a sleeperhold or a bearhug and they tap out

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Oblivion has a mod which allows you to rape or get rapped (with animations); if such a rape "kills" the player character up to eight actors in the cell run towards you and rape you endlessly (unless somehow these NPCs die). It has also a mod with which the player can be enslaved in various ways; once enslaved you get gagged, handcuffed and periodically used as a sex toy and sold to another NPC.

Skyrim has also such an enslavement mod though I haven't tested it yet. There's also a vore mod in development in which you supposedly can get eaten, unbirthed or anal vored.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
I've used the Skyrim mod (Sanguine's Debauchery iirc)-- it works pretty well once you get it all running, but I find the initial setup to be a giant pain in the ass for most loverslab stuff.

Of course, fetish games specialize in this sort of thing, but depending on your interests I find that many tend to go too extreme or branch into some weirder shit I didn't want (or are just bad games in general).

Psythe

Potential Patron
I second Sanguine's Debauchery for Skyrim. While as Unrelated says it is a bit of a pain in the ass to set up, it's well worth it if you like the idea of your character being captured in a game without it being scripted or a game over sequence, particularly if you combine it with character appearance mods. It's one of the very few cases I've found where it's not just a bad end, but rather a continuing narrative, which is quite nice.

There's also another related mod for Skyrim called Prison Overhaul I believe it is, where if your character is caught by a guard after committing a crime, if you choose the 'go to jail' option, it won't just whisk you away to serve the sentence off screen like usual. Instead, you get handcuffed and gagged, then marched to the jail of whatever town you're in. Once there, your character gets stripped naked, then marched to a cell and locked in it, and has to manually serve the sentence in more-or-less real time, with the occasional event where your character is marched out to town and put in stocks for a while etc.

For each mod there are quite a few settings you can tweak to make it as mild or hardcore as you like. If you're into bondage and similar, in addition to ryona, I'd give them a try.

Mardion

Potential Patron
In Beatdown : Fists of vengeance for the PS2 you can fight against some policemen who have a special armbarring grab which, if it connects, results in an instant loss for your character as she is writhing from pain inside that hold, an animation which plays for several seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psythe

Potential Patron
Any other games?

There's a text-based game called Shield High(I think it was mentioned on the forum a while back), where all the fights in the game end with either you or your opponent(s) either stripped, or stripped and enslaved to the victor. I thought it was engaging and fun.

Since the developer has been sort of doing a reboot, to really play it you'll need to load the 0.53 version in the RAGS engine.

Here's a link to the developer's blog: Pudding Games

There's also a really nicely done, text-based game with pictures called Tales of the Drunken Cowboy; a lot of which is inspired by the anime Cowboy Bebop according to the developer. It has a really nice soundtrack, interesting accompanying photos, and fun gameplay, especially for one-man development.

In the game at certain times you fight turn-based battles against enemies, and if you get defeated, a game over sequence plays usually involving your female bounty hunter character captured and in some type of bondage, or outright enslaved in some fashion to whomever defeated her, shown in photos and described in text.

Most of the time the game over sequence is unique to each enemy and situation from what I can tell, and they're usually really excellent, especially for bondage enthusiasts. As far as I know, there are no deaths at all for the female characters in the game(could be wrong), just capture/enslavement situations.

Link to the developer's blog: My Devious, Questionable Projects

Link to the RAGS Engine: RAGS | Rapid Adventure Game Creation System

Psythe

Potential Patron
GET OUT NAOH!!!
pissed%20off.png

Man that made me laugh, and I get you, but come on, You just have to use some imagination. Don't knock it 'till you try it and all that :P

(Also, I don't mean text-based as in putting in text commands to do everything. I mean it's mostly text driven instead of graphics. Give it a try and you'll see what I mean. I think Shield High at least can be played entirely with the mouse. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.