Persona 3 Yukari Takeba Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Barbaro

Potential Patron
Would love to see her on SDT if anyone is willing to do it.

Side views for Yukari Takeba

UZOIj3R.png

Ij3sN2V.png

DwuO8nB.png

CslkZlE.png

ZPZ6P2c.png

HtiaFSw.png

Found a good amount for her from the movie.

Last edited:

Joe Barbaro

Potential Patron
Sweet thanks. Just looked into it.
No Yukari though from what I saw so I'm gonna keep her in the thread.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here is Yukari:
Actually, the 2nd reference was not showing this character exactly from the side, but a bit from behind, so the ear was not in a good position.
I had to redraw it, so it doesn't look exactly like the ref, nor maybe with this character, but her head is different from SDT girl's one, so it is the best that I could do.

Reactions: tmb

stuntcock

Content Creator
Would love to see her on SDT if anyone is willing to do it.
As SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror mentioned, please be sure to read the Request Rules. There were already two hairstyles for this character in the Archive.

You're allowed to ask for a new "take" on a completed character, especially if there's been a substantial re-design -- or if you want to see it done in a particular artist's style. But please Search before making a request and mention any existing items that you've found, so that artists can decide for themselves whether there's enough novelty to justify the re-work.

Since SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror was kind enough to draw a new hairstyle, we'll consider this requested fulfilled.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
There were already two hairstyles for this character in the Archive.
Damned, I think I lost my time, because I am not happy with the result, even if it is a SWF mod...

I am quite upset that modders and artists have to do everything, from writing the how to make requests, then saying the requesters to read this because only a few of them bother to do so, then we also have to check if the request do not already have been fulfilled by another one because the requesters are also lazy to search...:confused:

Joe Barbaro

Potential Patron
Ok thank you and sorry guys I will read the request rules more thoroughly before making another request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.