$$$ Paying someone to create a nude mod for shai in black desert online. (1 Viewer)

Vixeon

Potential Patron
I have a nude shai already thanks to Suzu but the neck is messed up and so it doesn't work properly. who wants to get paid?

That's shai from black desert online btw

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
I think you should read Suzu's Thread again and try to understand why it your neck a madness. I have no problem actually with my Shai :)

Vixeon

Potential Patron
im too noob ^^; I even hired a pro that couldn't fix it.

anyone who wants to help me gets paid. let me know.

ABee

Vivacious Visitor
Lol, funny... I was on the beginning completly lost, on the files, i have take the time that i need and i have done it. you need only the right one files and correct places to the folders and it's done. One Guy have put his files out with the Shai, and the problem was end. You only need search a bit and read the forum posts :)

katou-megumi

Potential Patron
I think you should read Suzu's Thread again and try to understand why it your neck a madness. I have no problem actually with my Shai :)
Hello, can you please put the link to download the mod. Which forum should i visit to download it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.