Pass out and fall over (1 Viewer)

catalina Gearbox

Potential Patron
I was wondering if some has made or is willing to make a mod that makes the girl fall down when she passes out. And I'm NOT!!! asking for a death mod

I AM asking for one that makes her fall down while still breathing but not as intense and then gets up after like 10 or 20 seconds

stuntcock

Content Creator
catalina Gearbox said:
I was wondering if some has made or is willing to make a mod that makes the girl fall down when she passes out.
  • Please don't abuse the text-formatting tools. Emphasis is good; shouting is rude ("my ideas are better and more important than everyone else's so I deserve gigantic text!").
  • This thread belongs in the Loader Request board. It can't be fulfilled with a vanilla import.
  • "Fall down" is ambiguous. Prone or supine? Both have problems.
    • Prone puts her shoulders between his legs. His stance doesn't seem "wide" enough to accommodate her shoulders.
    • Supine would put her head beyond the left border of the game window. The passed-out state would be partially hidden (because we can't see her face).
  • Familiarize yourself with the Animtools mod if you haven't already done so.
    • Create a position file which puts the girl's head, legs, and torso in a layout which you'd consider appropriate for the "passed out" state.
      • Ideally - create a few extra position files showing the intermediate positions - a sort of "storyboard" for the animation that you'd like to see.
    • Don't worry about the arms - they probably won't cooperate, but a modder can easily fix that.
    • There will be visual flaws. For example, the legs aren't designed to extend fully - when you straighten them you're going to see seams at the kneecap and a floating shadow on the left calf. Accept the flaws or abandon the request.
  • One possible approach would be to generate a custom animation when the girl loses consciousness, run the animation (which makes the girl keel over) and then suppress or ignore input (because it might cause her to flop around or stand back up prematurely!).
    • Hence, you'd lose control of the action until the girl recovers and stands back up.
    • You might be able to aim the penis and ejaculate on the girl, but the guy would basically be frozen in place.
    • If you want more control over the scene then say so - and maybe elaborate on how it ought to work.

catalina Gearbox

Potential Patron
maybe the girl could fall forward and end up on her face with her butt in the air and between the guys legs or she falls in front of his legs ( it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that)

I'm a nob at animations and all that stuff

and sorry, wasn't trying to be rude just make it big enough to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.