[PC] Parade Buster (1 Viewer)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Parade Buster
Original title: おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター
Author's blog: ?C?N?Z?X?G???@?N??F??
DLSite: おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター [excess m] 予告作品 | DLsite
RJ176518_ana_img_main.jpg

Excess M, the developers of [PC] - Onesyota and [PC] - Kariyume, are currently developing a new game. Just like in the previous two games you play as a shota (young boy) and get sexually assaulted by young and adult women.

The game is a first-person click-based action game. Images of the women will appear in front of you and will attack you after a short while. To attack back you have to click on a specific body part indicated by a circle. If you attack an enemy shortly before they attack you you counter them and deal extra damage. From time to time the enemies will use an unblockable sex attack. Once you are caught you are ganged up by up to three women. To free yourself you have to click on three white dots that are dancing left and right at the top of the screen.
To spice things up a bit enemies all behave slightly different. Some enemies wear heavy armor or a shield and can only be damaged with a fully charged attack or counter. Other enemies move around and are thus harder to hit. Other enemies charge up their attack very quickly. Other enemies have a ranged attacks and can only be damaged with a well-timed swing.

The game is scheduled to be released in October 2016 but you can already download and play a demo. The demo contains 4 enemies and 1 boss, a few missions and additional weapons.
As expected of Excess M the gameplay is solid and certainly a notch above most other adult games.

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
The game looks like it has a lot of potential. The demo is pretty fun and he occassionally updates his twitter and blog with new screenshots.

Really hope he'll also add some giantess content again like he did in Onesyota and Kariyume.

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
There's been a lot of updates from the creator ever since.
There's a new demo out that's gonna be compatible with the full version (but barely new content) and he posted a lot of updates on his Blog, introducing various enemies, features like pin/suffcation attacks etc.
Latest entry is a fun throwback to his previous games, where you face off against some of the older nemies from that game and it looks great.

Really looking forward to this. Can't wait for October.

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
Bought it, love it.
Game didn't disappoint. The game also has some fairly high diffculity spikes. I stopped at the double angel (?) bossfight, because they kept resurrecting each other. Really tough to kill both of them in one swipe.

Alright, made it through.
Overall the game's really fun. The final boss was a bit anticlimactic though, but the bonus stuff is really fun.

Does anybody know where this boss is? Played through everything but a few missions I didn't get, but I never bumped into those:

bca694aa-0da4-4537-8085-51856b893d94
eeFmgTw.png

Last edited:
C

ChillinChaos

I beat the whole game and discovered in the library tab i was missing 10ish people i havent found. so i did all the missions and was able to finish all but 4, now im still missing 5 people i have not met yet, including those girls. sorry :( I think you have to keep leveling up, because i unlocked a mission at level 50ish that led me to the second boss in kariyume, the tanned gymnastics girl

sum1onfused

Potential Patron
After you beat the "final boss" (That angel look-a-like) and do lots of missions, make sure you talk to everyone in information. Then another stage pops up to do filled with monster girls, after that stage a new village is unlocked which opens up a new stage. On the path to the next area though it seems whenever you take a hit you need to do the mission again from the start so I haven't beat that one yet :/

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently, some people over at ulmf are working on a translation. My advise is to keep taps on that and replay the game once it's finished.
At least that's what I'll be doing.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I cleared this game but the library completion was 82% or something. Missed a few enemies, like swimming suit gals as I extracted the files from the data. Feeling like I should have done all subquests.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
^It's a smart encounter, you have to defeat both at the same time. Switch to one of those AoE weapons you got at the end of it.

The protagonist is famed for his martial skills and weakness to LEWD. So those women take advantage on that :P
Is everyone I'm fighting okay
I don't wanna kill nobody man, this is INTEGRAL to my ENJOYMENT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.